10 Best news on 2017 sex
Sex, for all its complexity, is a subject much studied by science. But the truth is that little is known about him: What is the ideal frequency? How to have more pleasure? How does it affect the relationship? These are just a few of the questions that surround couples' lives, but most of them have been answered by researchers from around the world in 2017. If you missed out on these news, here are the top sex discoveries that emerged this year:
1. Preferred sexual position of Brazilians
A survey released by Sexlog, a six-million-person social network of relationships, found that during a sex trip, 50.6% of them alternate between three or more positions. However, the preferred position for men and women is the penetration of four. In addition, they indicate other preferences and objections at the time of sexual intercourse. Learn more about the study.
2. Touching the clitoris leaves sex more pleasurable
According to a study by the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at the University of Indiana in the United States, 37% of women said they needed clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm during sex. The same scientific work has shown that for 36% of women, the clitoris is not indispensable for orgasm, but it can make it much better. Learn why.
3. Good feeling after sex lasts up to two days
Do you know that good feeling that dominates our body after sex? It is caused by the release of the hormone oxytocin, the love hormone. Scientists at the University of Florida in the United States have found that this benefit can last up to two days in our body. See more here!
4. Ideal frequency per week for sex
For you, what is the amount of perfect sex in a week? Each person has their own number and of course this will also vary according to the period they are living. However, a study by the Kinsey Institute in the United States decided to look at the ideal number and rated it from certain age ranges. For them, people between the ages of 18 and 29 should fuck, on average, twice a week. Understand everything here.
5. Frequent Sex Is Secret to Lasting Relationship
A study that looked at couples' sex lives found that spending more time between four walls can lead to a healthier, long-term relationship. According to the researchers, couples who have sex more often had more affection on a daily basis, both physically and verbally. Learn why this happens!
6. Love Leaves Sex More Pleasing to Women
The benefits of being in love with the sexual partner are more than emotional. According to a study conducted at Pennsylvania State University in the United States, women feel more pleasure when they have sex with love. According to sociologist Beth Montemurro, sex with someone you love makes women feel less inhibited and more willing to explore their sexuality. Understand more here.
7. Sex moves all the muscles of the body
If you think exercises are not your beach, maybe it's time to rethink that. A study by the upbeat Active brand found that sex is the only physical activity capable of recruiting all the muscles in the body, which are all 657. Learn how this happens!
8. Sex increases job satisfaction
According to a US study, having a healthy sex life increases the satisfaction and engagement of people in the workplace. Scientists found that sex workers had a better mood the next day, also resulting in a more productive and efficient workflow. See how the researchers came to this discovery!
9. Having sex often improves memory
Now you have one more reason to have sex more often. According to a study by a scientist at McGill University in Canada, having sex helps improve women's memory. See the scientific explanation here.
10. A study by Superdrug, a UK health and beauty retailer, has been able to find out what times and days most couples are having sex with. Made with 2,000 people, the study points out that the weekend concentrates most of the sex in couples' lives. Understand everything here!
Feeling that hair is falling is distressing and it is difficult to get around the panic when you notice that the threads that remain in the drain after bathing , trapped in the brush or still loose on the pillow and on the clothes became tufts with scary volume. Often confused with baldness, or simply attributed to lack of care with the hair, the loss of the wires is not immediately linked to the evil that affects a large part of the world population: stress.
Changing the way one perceives relationships with the world is the most effective intervention against the feeling of loneliness, according to an analysis by the University of Chicago in the United States. The findings may help doctors and psychologists develop better treatments for loneliness, a known risk factor for heart disease and other health problems.
- Freezing of eggs helps maintain female fertility
- Sex after heart attack: what is the best time to do it again?
- 6 Ways to prepare rice with chicken
- Research conducted by the University of California, United States found that mothers who have a fever during pregnancy may be twice as likely to have a child with autism or developmental delay. The results are based on data from a large study known as
- Silence, darkness and natural products: the secrets of the perfect room