10 Best news on 2017 sex
Sex, for all its complexity, is a subject much studied by science. But the truth is that little is known about him: What is the ideal frequency? How to have more pleasure? How does it affect the relationship? These are just a few of the questions that surround couples' lives, but most of them have been answered by researchers from around the world in 2017. If you missed out on these news, here are the top sex discoveries that emerged this year:
1. Preferred sexual position of Brazilians
A survey released by Sexlog, a six-million-person social network of relationships, found that during a sex trip, 50.6% of them alternate between three or more positions. However, the preferred position for men and women is the penetration of four. In addition, they indicate other preferences and objections at the time of sexual intercourse. Learn more about the study.
2. Touching the clitoris leaves sex more pleasurable
According to a study by the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at the University of Indiana in the United States, 37% of women said they needed clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm during sex. The same scientific work has shown that for 36% of women, the clitoris is not indispensable for orgasm, but it can make it much better. Learn why.
3. Good feeling after sex lasts up to two days
Do you know that good feeling that dominates our body after sex? It is caused by the release of the hormone oxytocin, the love hormone. Scientists at the University of Florida in the United States have found that this benefit can last up to two days in our body. See more here!
4. Ideal frequency per week for sex
For you, what is the amount of perfect sex in a week? Each person has their own number and of course this will also vary according to the period they are living. However, a study by the Kinsey Institute in the United States decided to look at the ideal number and rated it from certain age ranges. For them, people between the ages of 18 and 29 should fuck, on average, twice a week. Understand everything here.
5. Frequent Sex Is Secret to Lasting Relationship
A study that looked at couples' sex lives found that spending more time between four walls can lead to a healthier, long-term relationship. According to the researchers, couples who have sex more often had more affection on a daily basis, both physically and verbally. Learn why this happens!
6. Love Leaves Sex More Pleasing to Women
The benefits of being in love with the sexual partner are more than emotional. According to a study conducted at Pennsylvania State University in the United States, women feel more pleasure when they have sex with love. According to sociologist Beth Montemurro, sex with someone you love makes women feel less inhibited and more willing to explore their sexuality. Understand more here.
7. Sex moves all the muscles of the body
If you think exercises are not your beach, maybe it's time to rethink that. A study by the upbeat Active brand found that sex is the only physical activity capable of recruiting all the muscles in the body, which are all 657. Learn how this happens!
8. Sex increases job satisfaction
According to a US study, having a healthy sex life increases the satisfaction and engagement of people in the workplace. Scientists found that sex workers had a better mood the next day, also resulting in a more productive and efficient workflow. See how the researchers came to this discovery!
9. Having sex often improves memory
Now you have one more reason to have sex more often. According to a study by a scientist at McGill University in Canada, having sex helps improve women's memory. See the scientific explanation here.
10. A study by Superdrug, a UK health and beauty retailer, has been able to find out what times and days most couples are having sex with. Made with 2,000 people, the study points out that the weekend concentrates most of the sex in couples' lives. Understand everything here!
Uruguayan soccer player Luis Suárez was penalized by FIFA for not playing for nine games of the Federation and was banned for four months of any activity related to football after the episode in which the Italian opponent Giorgio Chiellini bit the World Cup game on June 24. A recurring behavior, which has been repeated twice in the last four years of his career.
"Look at the pendulum in front of you Relax, you're getting sleepy, very sleepy ... your eyelids are getting heavy ... you can not keep your eyes open, you're about to dive into a heavy sleep". Who has never heard that these phrases are an infallible script to hypnotize someone? To this day there is still a lot of prejudice related to hypnosis.
- Lack of money and debt undermine self-esteem
- Alcohol consumption linked to 14 types of cancer
- Calisthenics use your body as a weight
- Heartburn and burning in the stomach are symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux, a chronic disease that is caused by the body's inability to retain food ingested
- Love Joaquim: campaign seeks to raise $ 3 million for baby treatment