10 Facts that transform the last week of the year into the largest slice of life
End of the year is a time filled with gastronomic temptations and escaping unscathed from so many trials is almost an impossible mission. However, this good time deserves to be well celebrated, allowing itself to commit some exaggeration. The important thing is to turn all this into motivation for 2017, with a focus on physical activity and nutrition. Below, check out a very sincere list with delicious slips that we will all commit in the next few days:
1. Wholemeal bread only in 2017! Breakfast is now panetone and french toast
panetone-chocotone - Photo: Twitter
Before Christmas, you enjoy the panettone that the company gave, then you get another from a friend and, after 25, still you can buy more for half the price. How to resist?
2. Meals that last 4 or 5 uninterrupted hours (you never feel so happy)
The family lunch starts around noon and ends after 3pm. Dinner starts at 7:00 p.m. and runs until midnight. Want to have a snack between meals? You're all set free!
3. Repeat the meal about three times until you try everything.
We know, you will not get up from the table until you taste all the Christmas dishes made by the whole family. And still plenty of space to eat muuuitas different desserts
Try everything is the great dilemma of Christmas. Each relative takes the dessert and you, of course, end up eating a little (or a lot) of each.
5. Even with so much food, you still have about five pots of what's left over.
With astronomical amounts of food, there's always plenty left to take home and eat later (how can it get any better than we do not know). > 6. Suddenly everyone you know wants to fraternize at a table with food
Friends from high school, from work, from old jobs, from fellow academics, from French class you went twice. The truth is that everyone wants to celebrate eating and drinking.
7. Fork and cup lift seen their specialty
With the Christmas schedule packed, there is virtually no time left (and much less provision) to exercise other than chewing.
8. Not the raisin will take away your focus.
We know that a lot of people complain about grapes all year long in the food, but they do not dispense their aunt's mayonnaise salad with that wonderful fruit. And there's an apple too!
9. You enjoy eating as a way to avoid discussing politics with your family.
When the conversation is not going well, you get up and eat something to distract yourself, right? It is also worth avoiding the fateful question: "and the boyfriends?".
10. "Is it pavê or pacumê?" nor is it so annoying when you're full of belly
No matter how many times we hear this joke, our love for the pavement never diminishes and, yes, it's pacumê.
Finally, accept and start over
After so much food, it's time to think about the year that has gone by and set the goals for 2017. Some exaggerations will happen, but it's no use getting frustrated. Accept that you have had a lot of fun with loved ones and that you are now stronger towards a balanced and healthy life (in every way).
When Do you go to the supermarket, prioritize what types of food? The cheapest, the best-known brands or those with nutritional information more in line with your diet? According to a study published in the journal Agricultural Economics , this last example of consumer is most likely to be within the weight range considered ideal.
All people who start doing a diet are absolutely anxious for the results, but what is the correct expectation? Following a healthy diet, the expected weight loss is between 0.5 to 1 kg per week and the speed of weight loss depends on several factors, such as: the greater the excess weight, the greater the initial weight loss, because it is also lost If the diet restricts carbohydrates, also the initial weight loss is higher but it does not mean that the final results will be different.
- Abdominoplasty, see before and after, risks, scar and postoperative of plastic surgery that removes excess fat and skin from the belly and even estria
- Eating an apple a day reduces stroke risk
- Early puberty: "I was scared by the diagnosis because she was still my baby"
- Anvisa approves vaccination service in pharmacies nationwide
- Walking an hour a day reduces the genetic factor of obesity