10 Ideas to get closer to happiness
Happiness is something that everyone seeks, but sometimes it is difficult to be defined. For me, the reliability is about good things, such as:
- Physical and mental balance
- Inner peace.
To feel happy is to be well. And I also believe that to be happy is to want to be where you are. That is, happiness comes in the ability to be present in the now in an entire, intense and serene way.
But when is it not? Psychology, philosophy, and many religions study this theme. However, the interest is also real in many other sciences, such as medicine, for a patient who feels unhappy, falls ill more easily and feels worse the problems he already has. Those who suffer from depression or anxiety often complain that they are not full and some feel unhappy.
Now you must be wondering what you can do to make yourself happy or happier. Here are some more practical and simple ideas that can approach the pursuit of happiness:
- Focus your attention on the present
- Build small actions to make everyday life more light and serene
- Have a balanced life between obligations and fun.
Now some more elaborate ideas for long-term fulfillment:
- Make a wish list
- Set goals and create ways to achieve what you want
- Study your theme of attraction
- Have deadlines, meet goals
- Overcoming obstacles along the way
- Evaluate results along the way
- Give energy, attention and time to have it
One of the things that helps and much to feel fuller and happier is to work on the ability to make decisions. Whoever protects, coils and coils to act loses strength, can feel weak and not confident. Being able to create an action and take on the consequences of your actions makes all the difference.
We are responsible not only for our actions and consequences, but for the way we perceive them to be. We are responsible not only for our actions and consequences, but for the way we perceive them. our life. The perception, emotion and thought can be changed. We can give a greater sense to our life. In addition, it is crucial that we have a mission, a goal and feeling for what we do. This is useful even to endure the pain of the path and process of conquest. Who has a desire, has more energy to follow and joins forces to overcome what needs, without getting lost in the process, path and step by step.
Happiness is also related to the quality of our relationships, and this happens when we are capable of assigning to us the responsibility for being happy and well with life. Neurolinguistic Programming Techniques (NLP), NLP New Code, Life Coaching, Hypnosis, among other tools that can be used in a psychotherapy session are great for a good chat aimed at an effective improvement of happiness and well-being.
Success and see you soon!
Kissing is a way to show affection, bonding and feeling pleasure. When it comes to sex, kissing is key to boosting arousal during foreplay and helps keep you horny during sex. However, it is not just the tongue kissing or the skin contact of the partner that can provide pleasure. The Greek kiss, a technique that consists of licking or caressing the other person's anus with the mouth also contributes to make sex sexier and get out of the rut.
Meditation is used as a complementary treatment for a number of health problems, especially those with an emotional relationship. There are different techniques and each one with its particularities. The practice of meditation together with the lunar calendar can bring benefits to the participants, as well as having a mystical meaning.
- Agência Brasil - Researchers and physicians from Bahia confirmed that the damage caused by Zika virus in babies is greater than was known and that pregnant women may have no symptoms of the disease. The discovery came after research on a fetus, which died at the 32nd week of gestation, found that the virus did not affect the central nervous system alone, after the 20-year-old mother, with no identity revealed, and a resident of Bahia, was treated at the Roberto Santos Regional Hospital in Salvad
- Only autistic people with a lighter degree can have a love relationship
- Overprotective parents increase child's chances of bullying
- Oral effects of breastfeeding
- Tuberculosis kills 1.4 million people per year, says WHO