10 Inspiring movies to watch on Netflix
If you are looking for movies full of life lessons and motivational stories to watch, your place is here. We've selected the most inspiring stories on Netflix that will give you another view of the world. Check it out and enjoy:
1. The film tells the story of a vulnerable and reclusive teenager with a deep sense of the world and no idea of how to do it. live in it. And in the midst of his dilemmas he still needs to deal with his troubled family. See here.
2. Before departing (2007)
Before leaving - Photo: IMDb
Billionaire Edward Cole and mechanic Carter Chambers are two terminal patients in the same hospital room. When they meet, they decide to write down a list of things they want to do before they die and run away from the hospital to do them. Check it out!
3. After suffering a serious accident and becomes a quadriplegic, a millionaire decides to hire a troubled young man who has never had the least experience of caring for people in his state. Gradually the friendship between them establishes itself, changing the life of both. See here.
4. Ben Thomas seeks a way to redeem his guilts and discovers that he has the power to change the circumstances of seven people he does not know and deserve a second chance. Check it out!
5. The film tells the story of Claire Simmons, a traumatized and depressed woman who seeks help in a group for people with pains. chronic diseases. There, she discovers the suicide of one of the members of the group and becomes obsessed with the tragedy. See here.
6. Based on Stephen Hawking's biography, the film portrays the importance of his work, the fight against an incurable disease at age 21, and his unconditional love. The theory of everything (2014)
The theory of everything by his wife. Check it out!
7. Always at your side (2009)
Always by Your Side - Photo: IMDb
A college professor meets at the train station an Akita puppy, known for his loyalty. The dog will accompany you to the train station and wait for your return. However, an unexpected event alters this routine. See here.
8. The film is the story of a man with a terminal illness who has forced himself into isolation, but he is interrupted by a miracle and a miracle. fight with your eccentrics and neighbors. Check it out!
9. Happy (2011)
Happy - Photo: IMDb
Everything you know about happiness may be wrong. This feeling has been the subject of studies that have revealed surprising findings. In this documentary, meet examples from people around the world who are considered happy and see what you can do to be happier. See here.
10. The Beginning of Life (2016)
The Beginning of Life - Photo: IMDb
The first years of life are crucial to the child's development. And for the future of humanity as well. In this documentary, scientists, activists and parents from around the world explore how early care given to children can shape the course of society. Check it out!
After receiving the terrible news that his cancer treatment had failed and only had a few days to live, British teenager Omar Al Shaikh, 16, had only one last wish: to marry her girlfriend! Lying on the hospital bed, he made a ring with a daisy and asked Amie Cresswell to marry her! The young woman said yes!
What a GPS that swims. If women once carried the image of having less sense of space and sense of direction than men, now science has proved otherwise. A study conducted by the University of Mexico showed that women are faster than men. men, when the subject is location. To arrive at this conclusion, the scientists observed a group of 1000 people, 500 men and 500 women, who were tasked with the simple task of finding the way out of a maze of mirrors in a park.
- Physiotherapy is used in the treatment of urinary incontinence
- Healthy Diet Reduces Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Even After Gestational Diabetes
- Woman loses leg due to internal absorbent
- Identify your weaknesses and balance body and mind
- Nicotine Adhesive: Know The Pros And Cons Of This Quit Smoking Treatment