10 Inspiring movies to watch on Netflix
If you are looking for movies full of life lessons and motivational stories to watch, your place is here. We've selected the most inspiring stories on Netflix that will give you another view of the world. Check it out and enjoy:
1. The film tells the story of a vulnerable and reclusive teenager with a deep sense of the world and no idea of how to do it. live in it. And in the midst of his dilemmas he still needs to deal with his troubled family. See here.
2. Before departing (2007)
Before leaving - Photo: IMDb
Billionaire Edward Cole and mechanic Carter Chambers are two terminal patients in the same hospital room. When they meet, they decide to write down a list of things they want to do before they die and run away from the hospital to do them. Check it out!
3. After suffering a serious accident and becomes a quadriplegic, a millionaire decides to hire a troubled young man who has never had the least experience of caring for people in his state. Gradually the friendship between them establishes itself, changing the life of both. See here.
4. Ben Thomas seeks a way to redeem his guilts and discovers that he has the power to change the circumstances of seven people he does not know and deserve a second chance. Check it out!
5. The film tells the story of Claire Simmons, a traumatized and depressed woman who seeks help in a group for people with pains. chronic diseases. There, she discovers the suicide of one of the members of the group and becomes obsessed with the tragedy. See here.
6. Based on Stephen Hawking's biography, the film portrays the importance of his work, the fight against an incurable disease at age 21, and his unconditional love. The theory of everything (2014)
The theory of everything by his wife. Check it out!
7. Always at your side (2009)
Always by Your Side - Photo: IMDb
A college professor meets at the train station an Akita puppy, known for his loyalty. The dog will accompany you to the train station and wait for your return. However, an unexpected event alters this routine. See here.
8. The film is the story of a man with a terminal illness who has forced himself into isolation, but he is interrupted by a miracle and a miracle. fight with your eccentrics and neighbors. Check it out!
9. Happy (2011)
Happy - Photo: IMDb
Everything you know about happiness may be wrong. This feeling has been the subject of studies that have revealed surprising findings. In this documentary, meet examples from people around the world who are considered happy and see what you can do to be happier. See here.
10. The Beginning of Life (2016)
The Beginning of Life - Photo: IMDb
The first years of life are crucial to the child's development. And for the future of humanity as well. In this documentary, scientists, activists and parents from around the world explore how early care given to children can shape the course of society. Check it out!
What was meant to be a fun for Danielle Kraus Machado, from Santa Catarina, ended up becoming a time of stress and revolt. Last Sunday (24), Danielle went to the movies to watch "Looking for Dory" or "The Ice Age" but failed. The problem? On her Facebook, the girl reported the neglect and posted photos holding posters in front of the cinema with the words "Legend for who does not hear is law" and "This cinema does not respect deaf people" .
Expecting a baby gives women radiant air and beauty. However, during the gestation period, they also undergo approvals. The emotions get out of control, the breasts begin to ache, legs and feet become swollen, weight gain and the spine suffers. Not to mention fears and anguish. The body undergoes a metamorphosis and the mind as well.
- Self-esteem and self-care are inseparable terms
- Autism: genetics can divide problem into subtypes
- Migraine is more common in the South and Southeast, says research
- Apple is ally of the diet and helps control cholesterol
- Children are more likely to see their dentist when parents have regular consultations