10 Inspiring movies to watch on Netflix
If you are looking for movies full of life lessons and motivational stories to watch, your place is here. We've selected the most inspiring stories on Netflix that will give you another view of the world. Check it out and enjoy:
1. The film tells the story of a vulnerable and reclusive teenager with a deep sense of the world and no idea of how to do it. live in it. And in the midst of his dilemmas he still needs to deal with his troubled family. See here.
2. Before departing (2007)
Before leaving - Photo: IMDb
Billionaire Edward Cole and mechanic Carter Chambers are two terminal patients in the same hospital room. When they meet, they decide to write down a list of things they want to do before they die and run away from the hospital to do them. Check it out!
3. After suffering a serious accident and becomes a quadriplegic, a millionaire decides to hire a troubled young man who has never had the least experience of caring for people in his state. Gradually the friendship between them establishes itself, changing the life of both. See here.
4. Ben Thomas seeks a way to redeem his guilts and discovers that he has the power to change the circumstances of seven people he does not know and deserve a second chance. Check it out!
5. The film tells the story of Claire Simmons, a traumatized and depressed woman who seeks help in a group for people with pains. chronic diseases. There, she discovers the suicide of one of the members of the group and becomes obsessed with the tragedy. See here.
6. Based on Stephen Hawking's biography, the film portrays the importance of his work, the fight against an incurable disease at age 21, and his unconditional love. The theory of everything (2014)
The theory of everything by his wife. Check it out!
7. Always at your side (2009)
Always by Your Side - Photo: IMDb
A college professor meets at the train station an Akita puppy, known for his loyalty. The dog will accompany you to the train station and wait for your return. However, an unexpected event alters this routine. See here.
8. The film is the story of a man with a terminal illness who has forced himself into isolation, but he is interrupted by a miracle and a miracle. fight with your eccentrics and neighbors. Check it out!
9. Happy (2011)
Happy - Photo: IMDb
Everything you know about happiness may be wrong. This feeling has been the subject of studies that have revealed surprising findings. In this documentary, meet examples from people around the world who are considered happy and see what you can do to be happier. See here.
10. The Beginning of Life (2016)
The Beginning of Life - Photo: IMDb
The first years of life are crucial to the child's development. And for the future of humanity as well. In this documentary, scientists, activists and parents from around the world explore how early care given to children can shape the course of society. Check it out!
The Brazilian population has been gaining many years of life, undergoing an important aging process. Because of this, there is a long relationship with diseases that increase in frequency with age, such as: diabetes, hypertension, osteoporosis, gastrointestinal disorders, osteoarthritis, heart problems, Alzheimer's disease, chronic pain, among others.
"The voice is the mirror of the soul" is a phrase that has never been so precise as in the current massifying times, in which the fashion industry and the obsessive cult of the body reduce the human being to "mere" appearance. Fortunately, the whole idea of the beautiful falls to the ground when we hear the voice, and the opinion, of certain beautiful models and mannequins.