10 Movies and series to watch with your mother
Watching a movie at home is an excellent option to enjoy that hot moment together with your mother. Do not know which programming to choose to accompany the popcorn? We help you: see below the recommendations of movies and series, specially selected by My Life, for you to enjoy playing on the sofa:
1. My mother and I (2016)
My mother and I - photo: IMDb
The relationship between mothers and daughters goes far beyond words. Sometimes a photo is enough to know who they really are. The film tells the experience of photographer Rigby Gray who has the desire to produce an essay on the role of the Mother in different families. Searching for models, she will learn different stories that will help her see her relationships with her family in a new way. Watch!
2. Gilmore Girls (2006)
Gilmore Girls - photo: IMDb
A passionate, fun and very sensitive series tells the story of the life of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. After getting pregnant at age 16, Lorelai decided to leave her parents' home to raise her daughter, Rory, away from the luxury and troubles that lived there. The plot shows a beautiful relationship that mother and daughter live, based on friendship and trust. However, family is family and the conflicts do not cease to exist, and with the Gilmore's would be no different, but in spite of everything they are always together to overcome the difficulties and moving on. Check it out.
3. With Mother's Day approaching, a group of mothers need to solve relationship problems with their families before it's too late. The world's greatest love (2016)
The biggest love in the world - photo: IMDb
4. Fuller House (2016)
Fuller House - photo: IMDb
The series is a continuation of the adventures of the Tanner family, from Three's Too Much. Now, DJ Tanner shares the house with his sister Stephanie and friend Kimmy Gibler, helping raise their children and keep the family together. Watch.
5. Tallulah (2016)
Tallulah - photo: IMDb
The film full of emotions tells the story of Lu, an independent young woman who had her money stolen by her ex-boyfriend. Without money and living in a van, she decides to look for his mother, Margo, who does not know her and refuses to help her. In a hotel searching for food, Lu meets a negligent mother, impulsively decides to "rescue" the child and take her to Margo, saying that the baby is her granddaughter. Check it out!
6. A couple is informed that their only daughter, Kate, has leukemia and is only a few years old. The doctor suggests that the parents raise another child to be a compatible donor with Kate. Willing to save their daughter, they accept the proposal. Thus Anna is born, who at dawn gives blood from her umbilical cord to her sister. But over the years, Anna needs to do other things to help her sister, tired of being subjected to it, she decides to face her parents and fight in court for medical emancipation. This is a movie full of conflicts and twists. See now.
7. Although they seem to have a perfect life, four wealthy housewives, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle and Susan, deal with glamorous issues like adultery, lies, intrigue, problems with children, among others. Watch here!
8. I do not know how she succeeds (2011)
I do not know how she gets - photo: IMDb
An example of a modern woman, Kate has achieved a successful career, a husband and perfect children. Now, she just needs to take care of all this! Check out
9. My mom and dad (2010)
My mom and dad - photo: IMDb
Teenagers Joni and Laser are the children of a homosexual marriage conceived through the artificial insemination of an anonymous donor. When they have reached the age of majority, they decide to embark on an adventure to find their biological father without their mothers knowing. And everything changes, when it becomes part of the daily life of this family. See!
10. Modern Family (2014)
Modern Family - photo: IMDb
From the perspective of a documentary never seen, moments of coexistence and fun scenes from a family's daily life are exposed. Watch!
Back to school for many children has a bitter taste. They suffer to resume the routine and parents end up twice as tired, because of the wear and tear of the first few days. To avoid this suffocation, the ideal is to make a moderate transition from the rhythm. "There are parents who come back on a Sunday night trip and they think it's bad because the son gives work to get up early the next day," says psychiatrist Quézia Bombonatto.
A study by the Institute of Biomedicine at the University of Eastern Finland found that obesity and other weight-related factors are not related to the presence of Sleep Respiratory Disorders (DRS) in children . The research is part of a larger study, called Physical Activity and Nutrition in Children (Panic, acronym in English).
- Weight Watchers: How It Works, Plans and Before and After
- Researchers at the University of the Andes in Chile have concluded that stem cells contained in the menstrual flow can be used in cancer-inhibiting treatments because they have antitumor properties. In the study, it was found that exosomes, small vesicles expelled by innumerable cells and with intercellular communication function, are inserted in the menstrual flow. They can prevent the formation of blood vessels by cutting off the path of cancerous tumors, inhibiting their spread.
- Understand the composition of the contraceptive pill and decide on your choice
- Consuming more than five coffees per day can be harmful to health
- Number of donors growing, but families still refuse to authorize transplantation