10 Movies and series to watch with your mother
Watching a movie at home is an excellent option to enjoy that hot moment together with your mother. Do not know which programming to choose to accompany the popcorn? We help you: see below the recommendations of movies and series, specially selected by My Life, for you to enjoy playing on the sofa:
1. My mother and I (2016)
My mother and I - photo: IMDb
The relationship between mothers and daughters goes far beyond words. Sometimes a photo is enough to know who they really are. The film tells the experience of photographer Rigby Gray who has the desire to produce an essay on the role of the Mother in different families. Searching for models, she will learn different stories that will help her see her relationships with her family in a new way. Watch!
2. Gilmore Girls (2006)
Gilmore Girls - photo: IMDb
A passionate, fun and very sensitive series tells the story of the life of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. After getting pregnant at age 16, Lorelai decided to leave her parents' home to raise her daughter, Rory, away from the luxury and troubles that lived there. The plot shows a beautiful relationship that mother and daughter live, based on friendship and trust. However, family is family and the conflicts do not cease to exist, and with the Gilmore's would be no different, but in spite of everything they are always together to overcome the difficulties and moving on. Check it out.
3. With Mother's Day approaching, a group of mothers need to solve relationship problems with their families before it's too late. The world's greatest love (2016)
The biggest love in the world - photo: IMDb
4. Fuller House (2016)
Fuller House - photo: IMDb
The series is a continuation of the adventures of the Tanner family, from Three's Too Much. Now, DJ Tanner shares the house with his sister Stephanie and friend Kimmy Gibler, helping raise their children and keep the family together. Watch.
5. Tallulah (2016)
Tallulah - photo: IMDb
The film full of emotions tells the story of Lu, an independent young woman who had her money stolen by her ex-boyfriend. Without money and living in a van, she decides to look for his mother, Margo, who does not know her and refuses to help her. In a hotel searching for food, Lu meets a negligent mother, impulsively decides to "rescue" the child and take her to Margo, saying that the baby is her granddaughter. Check it out!
6. A couple is informed that their only daughter, Kate, has leukemia and is only a few years old. The doctor suggests that the parents raise another child to be a compatible donor with Kate. Willing to save their daughter, they accept the proposal. Thus Anna is born, who at dawn gives blood from her umbilical cord to her sister. But over the years, Anna needs to do other things to help her sister, tired of being subjected to it, she decides to face her parents and fight in court for medical emancipation. This is a movie full of conflicts and twists. See now.
7. Although they seem to have a perfect life, four wealthy housewives, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle and Susan, deal with glamorous issues like adultery, lies, intrigue, problems with children, among others. Watch here!
8. I do not know how she succeeds (2011)
I do not know how she gets - photo: IMDb
An example of a modern woman, Kate has achieved a successful career, a husband and perfect children. Now, she just needs to take care of all this! Check out
9. My mom and dad (2010)
My mom and dad - photo: IMDb
Teenagers Joni and Laser are the children of a homosexual marriage conceived through the artificial insemination of an anonymous donor. When they have reached the age of majority, they decide to embark on an adventure to find their biological father without their mothers knowing. And everything changes, when it becomes part of the daily life of this family. See!
10. Modern Family (2014)
Modern Family - photo: IMDb
From the perspective of a documentary never seen, moments of coexistence and fun scenes from a family's daily life are exposed. Watch!
According to the authors, the results follow the trends indicated by other studies, not only in relation to obstetrics, but also in other intensive care units. However, these results would not be so relevant in developed countries because of the non-occurrence of serious complications. Although the research does not indicate the reasons for this trend, the researchers believe this is due to the reduction of the team in the periods with fewer obstetricians, neonatologists and anesthesiologists, as well as fewer experienced health professionals to make the first decisions at the time of childbirth.
To understand the main aspects of eating behavior, it is important to observe how the processes of knowledge and preferences for new flavors were developed from the intrauterine life and altered during each moment of life. Inside the belly The taste is already beginning to be noticed around the twelfth week of intrauterine life.
- Periareolar mammoplasty: surgery is indicated for small breasts
- Dissatisfaction in the first jobs affects long-term health
- Healthy chocolate made from cabbage is created by Brazilian
- Smoking marijuana before age 15 reduces memory by up to 30%
- New guidelines from the WHO propose the use of antiretrovirals as a form of HIV prevention