10 Movies and series to watch with your mother
Watching a movie at home is an excellent option to enjoy that hot moment together with your mother. Do not know which programming to choose to accompany the popcorn? We help you: see below the recommendations of movies and series, specially selected by My Life, for you to enjoy playing on the sofa:
1. My mother and I (2016)
My mother and I - photo: IMDb
The relationship between mothers and daughters goes far beyond words. Sometimes a photo is enough to know who they really are. The film tells the experience of photographer Rigby Gray who has the desire to produce an essay on the role of the Mother in different families. Searching for models, she will learn different stories that will help her see her relationships with her family in a new way. Watch!
2. Gilmore Girls (2006)
Gilmore Girls - photo: IMDb
A passionate, fun and very sensitive series tells the story of the life of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. After getting pregnant at age 16, Lorelai decided to leave her parents' home to raise her daughter, Rory, away from the luxury and troubles that lived there. The plot shows a beautiful relationship that mother and daughter live, based on friendship and trust. However, family is family and the conflicts do not cease to exist, and with the Gilmore's would be no different, but in spite of everything they are always together to overcome the difficulties and moving on. Check it out.
3. With Mother's Day approaching, a group of mothers need to solve relationship problems with their families before it's too late. The world's greatest love (2016)
The biggest love in the world - photo: IMDb
4. Fuller House (2016)
Fuller House - photo: IMDb
The series is a continuation of the adventures of the Tanner family, from Three's Too Much. Now, DJ Tanner shares the house with his sister Stephanie and friend Kimmy Gibler, helping raise their children and keep the family together. Watch.
5. Tallulah (2016)
Tallulah - photo: IMDb
The film full of emotions tells the story of Lu, an independent young woman who had her money stolen by her ex-boyfriend. Without money and living in a van, she decides to look for his mother, Margo, who does not know her and refuses to help her. In a hotel searching for food, Lu meets a negligent mother, impulsively decides to "rescue" the child and take her to Margo, saying that the baby is her granddaughter. Check it out!
6. A couple is informed that their only daughter, Kate, has leukemia and is only a few years old. The doctor suggests that the parents raise another child to be a compatible donor with Kate. Willing to save their daughter, they accept the proposal. Thus Anna is born, who at dawn gives blood from her umbilical cord to her sister. But over the years, Anna needs to do other things to help her sister, tired of being subjected to it, she decides to face her parents and fight in court for medical emancipation. This is a movie full of conflicts and twists. See now.
7. Although they seem to have a perfect life, four wealthy housewives, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle and Susan, deal with glamorous issues like adultery, lies, intrigue, problems with children, among others. Watch here!
8. I do not know how she succeeds (2011)
I do not know how she gets - photo: IMDb
An example of a modern woman, Kate has achieved a successful career, a husband and perfect children. Now, she just needs to take care of all this! Check out
9. My mom and dad (2010)
My mom and dad - photo: IMDb
Teenagers Joni and Laser are the children of a homosexual marriage conceived through the artificial insemination of an anonymous donor. When they have reached the age of majority, they decide to embark on an adventure to find their biological father without their mothers knowing. And everything changes, when it becomes part of the daily life of this family. See!
10. Modern Family (2014)
Modern Family - photo: IMDb
From the perspective of a documentary never seen, moments of coexistence and fun scenes from a family's daily life are exposed. Watch!
Brewer knows that his recommendations might encounter some resistance. "When we started working on a special salmon-based baby food, we knew we would find resistance from the parents. But the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics are behind the idea, and common infant, baby food.
From birth, we are in constant contact with the world through our senses. Still very young, we already experience sensations and we judge if they are good or bad. For the palate, the ideal is that the discovery of new flavors other than breast milk is made only after six months. It is important to note that it is important that this experience is pleasurable for the child, but, above all, the essential thing is that it is nourishing.
- Anvisa suspends batch of generic Omeprazol
- 6 Practical recipes for chicken snacks
- Excessive consumption of energy causes hepatitis in men
- Consumption of alcohol increases the desire to eat, due to the neural cells responsible for activating the sensation of hunger that are stimulated by alcohol
- Compare Greek yogurt with natural