10 Recipes of My Life that deserve to be repeated in 2018
If eating healthy does not have to be a sacrifice, just make some adaptations of ingredients and preparation to make tasty recipes that do not affect health. In the year 2017, My Life published different recipes that had this goal.
Here are some options that deserve to be repeated in 2018
Pan frying pan
Oven rice fit
Chocolate cake with coconut and banana
Courgette stuffed with ricotta
Sweet watermelon rind
Potato tortilla with cottage
Banana light cookie
The study was done with more than four thousand people, including men and women aged between 45 and 84 years. At the end of the analysis, it was found that women who drank at least two sugary drinks per day were four times more likely to develop blood levels of above normal compared to those who drank less than one per day.
The recipe for the cheese bread cake fit is a spectacle! Michelle Rodrigues adapted to the fit version and it was amazing! Ingredients 3 eggs 1 cup of milk of your choice ½ cup of olive oil 150g of grated parmesan cheese 3 cups of sweet sprinkles Salt to taste 1 Cs of baking powder 1 cup of light curd Preparation 1.
- Aphrodisiac foods open to sexual appetite
- Microcephaly: Ministry of Health announces new bulletin
- Young people are looking for drinks to combat shyness and gain energy
- Débora Nascimento eliminates 6 kg and reveals ingredient of her diet
- After being hospitalized, Vera Fischer recovers from respiratory problems