10 Recipes of My Life that deserve to be repeated in 2018
If eating healthy does not have to be a sacrifice, just make some adaptations of ingredients and preparation to make tasty recipes that do not affect health. In the year 2017, My Life published different recipes that had this goal.
Here are some options that deserve to be repeated in 2018
Pan frying pan
Oven rice fit
Chocolate cake with coconut and banana
Courgette stuffed with ricotta
Sweet watermelon rind
Potato tortilla with cottage
Banana light cookie
If you are already a natural lifestyle fan and you like news, you may have heard of kombucha (pronounced "kombutchá"). In fact, despite being up, the drink is not a bit new, since "its origin had the first reports recorded in 221 bc in China," according to nutritionist Elaine de Padua. However, it is only now that it has become popular, thanks to the movement of many people in search of a healthier life.
Procon Estadual do Rio de Janeiro inspected 18 bakeries in the south of Rio de Janeiro and all establishments were assessed. In total, the body responsible for consumer protection discarded 117 kilograms and 193 grams of food considered unfit for consumption. In addition to out-of-date products, problems such as absence of deed certificate and structural problems were reported.
- Diabetes: new treatments open perspectives for disease control
- Active aging ensures independence after age 60
- 3 Tips for doing internet workouts without harming your health
- Anxiety and stress are related to gastrointestinal changes, such as diarrhea and cold in the belly. Understand how stress and anxiety influence diarrhea and cold in the belly.
- Brazilian consumes less fish than indicated