10 Songs that help fight anxiety
Listening to music is great for body and mind and can even change mood. A recent study by the British organization Mindlab organized a list of the best songs to combat anxiety.
Neuroscientists analyzed a volunteer group while they performed logic activities in an accelerated fashion. Tasks were developed to boost stress levels, during which participants listened to the songs.
Through sensors, the scientists evaluated the brain activity, heart rate, blood pressure and respiration rate of each volunteer. The only one that most helped members relax was the Marconi Union's Weightless, which could reduce anxiety by as much as 65%.
In addition, other artists such as Adele, Coldplay and Mozart also entered the rankings. Check out the list of songs that, according to science, can reduce your anxiety:
1. Weightless, Marconi Union
2. Electra, Airstream
3. Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix), DJ Shah
4. Watermark, Enya
5. Strawberry Swing, Coldplay
6. Please Do not Go, Barcelona
7. Pure Shores, All Saints
8. Someone Like You, Adele
9. Canzonetta Sull'aria, Mozart
10. We Can Fly, Rue du Soleil (Café Del Mar)
Brushing your teeth, putting on your pajamas, lying in bed and picking up your cellphone to catch up on the latest news of the day. If this is your bedtime routine, scientists have discovered that you can be happier with a simple change. A British study concluded that the habit of leaving the cell phone outside the bedroom is associated with more quality of life and happiness.
Premature ejaculation is characterized by extremely rapid ejaculation that can occur even before vaginal penetration, or 1 to 2 minutes after penetration. It is one of the most common male sexual dysfunctions, affecting about 20 to 30 percent of men of all ages. In December 2014 the International Society of Sexual Medicine released a consensus on this problem, which is currently ranked in two types: premature ejaculation, primary and secondary.
- Scientists discover music that reduces anxiety by 65%
- Aerobic exercises increase body resistance
- Urinary tract infection: bacteria can affect the kidneys and require treatment
- Fat in feces generates strong odor and foamy appearance
- Scar correction surgery: procedure improves appearance of these marks