105-Year-old Frenchman records world record for traveling more than 22 kilometers by bicycle in one hour
Robert was born on 26 November 1911, in Amiens, France. His secret to success in racing is stretching and adding a little honey to the water he drinks while riding.
He started cycling seriously at age 68, since then he trains every day for an hour. Three years ago, the centenary traveled 26,927 kilometers in one hour, breaking his own record in the category over 100 years.
During World War II, he was arrested for refusing to give physical education classes to Nazi regime employees. Germany.
The Municipal Epidemiological Surveillance of Presidente Prudente, in the interior of São Paulo, confirmed on Monday (13) the second case of visceral leishmaniasis registered in the municipality this year. A 1-year-old girl who has contracted visceral leishmaniasis, a disease transmitted by the straw mosquito, has been hospitalized since day 6 at a hospital in the city.
Intense pain in the joints, especially in the knees, hips and shoulders, accompanied by rigidity and difficulty of movement may be signs of osteoarthritis, better known such as arthrosis. Despite the difficulties that all these symptoms cause, of the 10 million Brazilians who suffer from the problem, only 42% of the patients know they have arthrosis and therefore have medical follow-up.
- Oral sex in women does well for the couple's health, says study
- Bruxism is related to stress and can disrupt sleep
- A new study by Emory University in the United States found that eating large amounts of sugary drinks, such as soft drinks and box juice, may increase the risk of heart disease.
- Cervical spine injury: rehabilitation is slow and depends on the type of trauma
- National Polio Vaccination Campaign ends Friday