105-Year-old Frenchman records world record for traveling more than 22 kilometers by bicycle in one hour
Robert was born on 26 November 1911, in Amiens, France. His secret to success in racing is stretching and adding a little honey to the water he drinks while riding.
He started cycling seriously at age 68, since then he trains every day for an hour. Three years ago, the centenary traveled 26,927 kilometers in one hour, breaking his own record in the category over 100 years.
During World War II, he was arrested for refusing to give physical education classes to Nazi regime employees. Germany.
To get the results, we analyzed data from a major health system in the city of Pennsylvania in the United States. The researchers obtained medical records of 10,529 people taking prescription sleeping pills and 23,676 patients who never took the tablets. For an average of two and a half years, the death rate for those who did not use pills to sleep was 1.
MUC5B provides salivary defense against S. mutans, according to a research published in Applied and Environmental Microbiology, a publication of the American Society of Microbiology. "We chose to study the interaction of MUC5B with Streptococcus mutans because this is the major cavity-causing bacteria in caries lesions," said the first author, Erica Shapiro Frenkel of Harvard University.
- Vitamin D: 11 deficiency symptoms of this nutrient
- 40 Tips to return to ideal weight
- Anorexia is a risk factor for cardiovascular health, causing arrhythmias and other problems. Understanding the relationship between anorexia and cardiovascular problems
- Woman earns 500 flowers on the last day of chemotherapy
- Series or reading marathons: Is it possible to become addicted to entertainment?