11 Netflix movies to watch grab with your love
There are few sensations as good as being under the covers, next to the person you love best and still watching a great movie. So we've selected the most romantic stories from Netflix so you can take some time off with your pair. Check it out and enjoy:
1. Dear John (2010)
Dear John - photo: IMDb
The film tells the story of an American soldier who is at home, licensed. One day he meets an idealistic university student and they fall in love, but soon he will have to return to work. For years, the couple follows a tumultuous relationship, in which they meet sporadically and maintain contact through letters of love. Check it out!
2. Sophie finds an old letter from a Juliet looking for her Romeo and decides to help Claire, the lady who wrote the letter, in a letter to Juliet (2010)
Letters to Juliet your search. Involved in the story and mission to unite the couple, Sophie discovers that Claire will not be the only one to find her Romeo on this trip. See,
3. It just happens (2014)
Just Happens - photo: IMDb
After many comings and goings over the years, childhood friends Rosie and Alex struggle to solve the intimate, enduring haul between them. But when it comes to love, it is not always possible to make the right choices. Watch here.
4. The Good Side of Life (2012)
The Good Side of Life - photo: IMDb
After a season in a psychiatric hospital, Pata goes to live with her parents and tries to win back her ex-wife. However, in the middle of the road ends up meeting someone as unstable as him. And an unexpected connection begins to unite them. Check it out!
5. The Discovery (2017)
The Discovery - photo: IMDb
Science, suicide and the meaning of life mingle in a disturbing mystery. In the end, only love matters. Watch here.
6. 500 days with her (2009)
500 days with her - photo: IMDb
Love is not exactly as it is on Valentine's Day cards. The film tells the story of a romantic writer who was surprised when his girlfriend suddenly broke up. With this, he remembers several moments of the 500 days spent together to try to find out where his love affair was lost. See?
7. Liz decides to start over after divorce and travels the world in search of good food, spirituality and true love. Check it out.
8. Based on Stephen Hawking's biography, the film portrays the importance of his work, the fight against an incurable disease at age 21, and his unconditional love for his wife. . Watch!
9. Emma and Dexter go their separate ways, but every year they meet on the same day to share the news. A modern and complicated novel that is worth watching. See here.
10. Chris and Annie Nielsen are very happy until their two children die in an accident. At great cost, they overcome the tragedy, but years later Chris also dies, Annie ends up not holding back and commits suicide. He awakens in the sky and is warned that the spirit of the spot is imprisoned and can only be released if he makes a dangerous journey to find it. Check it out!
11. Orcas Lighthouse (2016)
Orcas Lighthouse - photo: IMDb
A solitary guard, a determined mother, an autistic boy and orcas unite in this incredible love story. Watch here.
Individuals who have had panic attacks under 50 years of age have a greater chance of developing artery disease coronary arteries in the future More recently, panic disorder has been linked to heart disease. Many of the patients with panic disorder end up with a cardiologist because they have some extremely uncomfortable symptoms, such as cold sweat, palpitations, chest pain, and feeling of death, signs very much related to a heart attack.
Errors are inherent to the human being. They are important because they show points in our lives that need to be improved so that we have a better performance in similar situations that may happen. But with our fast paced routines, it can be a difficult task to reflect on the past. But believe me, this habit can be a great help for self-knowledge.