11 Practical Tips to Speed Up Your Metabolism
Metabolism is nothing more than how our body processes the calories we eat. While you are young, your metabolism is fast. So in adolescence, many eat nonstop and remain lean, even after a whole bundle of stuffed crackers, for example.
After 30, however, it catches up. Especially in women, whose body has more fat tissue and that is the big problem: fat cells burn less calories than muscle, the known lean mass. To not let the metabolism get slow, the tips are many, from diet to exercise. Let's go?
Foods that accelerate metabolism
Known as thermogenics, since they are able to raise body temperature and accelerate fat burning, they help in weight control and weight loss. So always have a table:
1. Red pepper: three grams a day is enough to season hot dishes and salads to increase metabolism by up to 15%. But it has to be the red pepper, does not have that effect, right?
2. Green tea: also favors the use of body fat and acts as a source of energy, with a metabolic stimulus function. You need to drink four cups of tea a day. Just do not sugar - sweeten it: take it pure or use a few drops of sweetener.
3. Cinnamon: has high calcium content, essential for increasing basal metabolism. Sprinkle a little on hot dishes, sauces and even salads. It's also worth putting in for dessert, but you can not exaggerate in sweets.
After breakfast, lunch and dinner, eat fruit and make quick and light snacks. Ginger:
can increase caloric expenditure by more than 10%. To consume, use it as a seasoning of meats, poultry and fish. Worth putting in the vegetable soup and the tea. 5. Omega 3:
found in fish such as salmon, sardines and tuna, this substance increases the basal metabolism and causes the body to not retain as much liquid. Choose to put a portion of some of these quoted in the main course of your meal. It is also worth doing a natural snack of tuna or using it as one more ingredient of the evening salty. 6. Natural fibers:
because they are indigestible, they maintain satiety longer, acting on the basal metabolism. In the intestine, they improve the intestinal microflora. In addition, they are critical to optimal absorption of nutrients, which will also activate metabolism. Habits that accelerate metabolism
1. Do not get long breaks without eating:
after breakfast, lunch and dinner, eat fruit and make quick and light snacks. Natural juices, cereal bars and fruits are the best options. In this way, the metabolism is active all day long. 2. Combine aerobic exercise with localized exercise or bodybuilding:
regular exercise produces a continuous metabolic action, accelerating metabolism. Gaining lean mass (muscles) is also great, as it spends more energy than fat tissue. 3. Drinking lots of water:
it is essential to carry vitamins, minerals and hormones, to eliminate toxins and for the proper functioning of the intestines. Drink eight to 10 glasses of water a day, at least. The cold water accelerates the metabolism a little more, as our body works (ie, burns energy) to leave it at normal temperature. What slows the metabolism?
It lowers your metabolism by putting your body into a state of tension. In addition, many people tend to eat more when they are stressed. 2. Lack of sleep:
This causes you to not wake up to the energy needed for one more day, your body muscles will not be 100% and your metabolic system will resent. If you do all this right and still do not see results, make a doctor's appointment. Sometimes, some routine pattern may be disrupting the whole process.
The study was done with more than four thousand people, including men and women aged between 45 and 84 years. At the end of the analysis, it was found that women who drank at least two sugary drinks per day were four times more likely to develop blood levels of above normal compared to those who drank less than one per day.
Liquid Diet Pillars Liquid diets consist of all diets in which the menu is composed only for liquids or pasty foods, such as juices, shakes, broths, etc. How the Liquid Diet Works Since there are many liquid diets there is no specific step-by-step. However, most liquid diets are usually divided between breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Tired eye: Know 6 symptoms and how to treat the problem
- Black chocolate helps protect skin from the sun's rays
- "In the last year I drank too much": Brad Pitt reveals problem with alcoholism
- Increased blood sugar levels during pregnancy affect the heart of babies
- Mosquitoes to combat zika and dengue will be released in Brazil