12 Tips for Keeping Hair and Skin Moisturized in Summer
In the summer you sweat, the makeup does not melt, the brush does not last anything ... It makes you want to go out on the streets with a fan in tow just to not lose the production, right? But with the following tips, you do not have to worry.
Yes, this is the correct name for your underarm underarm. Few things are more annoying than lifting your arm and keeping your sweat-stained sweater on. In addition to being embarrassing, it passes the idea of lack of hygiene, even if this is not the case. Even so, this undermines anyone's self-esteem.
One of the best options for treating axillary hyperhidrosis is botulinum toxin (the famous Botox). The application of Botulinum Toxin can be done in the hand (where many people sweat and can not even use rings), in the armpit or elsewhere and completely eliminate sweat.
The procedure is performed without hospitalization in the office environment physician, and the patient can return to normal activities on the same day. The only problem is that treatment with botulinum toxin is not definitive. You need to reapply once or twice a year, depending on the case.
At this time, choose products with oil-free formulation, that is, without oil.
Who does not leave house without make suffers in the summer. After all, the heat is not a great friend of excess makeup and you end up running a serious risk of getting blurred throughout the day.
1. Before starting make, wash face thoroughly with ice water. It helps close the pores of the skin, which prevents excess oiliness. Spending a bit of ice on your face is also an incredible option for those who live in hot cities.
2. Use a moisturizing face cream without oil and then spread the primer, which also helps close better the pores, thereby prolonging the life of your make.
3. Be careful while choosing your makeup products. That's because the imported ones do not always adapt to the skin of Brazilians and melt quickly because of the heat.
Washing the face with ice water helps close the pores of the skin, which prevents excess oiliness - Photo Getty Images
4. At this time, choose products with oil-free formulation, that is, without oil. Anyone who has oily skin should always opt for them.
5. Summer is relaxed and lightweight, as your makeup should be. Often the beauty is in a simple production with blush, lipstick and mask for eyelashes. It's worth the try.
6. The well-groomed skin also fixes the make.
The sudden rains of summer, which leave the climate more humid, are the great enemies. of those who live with brushed hair.
It is worth investing, at least once a month, in a hydration performed in a salon, which is usually potentiated.
1. Avoid as much as possible frizz, that is, moisturize your hair once a week, use antifrizz repairers, and when it comes to brushing, pass a thermoactive product. It is worth investing, at least once a month, in a hydration performed in the salon, which usually has a potentiated effect.
2. That cap that the older women did could be a hand in the wheel. Before bedtime, brush the hair and wrap it around the head with a few staples and put on a fabric cap. The next day, release, brush and enjoy the smooth effect.
3. Keep an eye on the weather forecast. If the week promises rain, it is best to respect mother nature and go out with natural hair. This also goes for the beach. Use them trapped in a bun or ponytail, super high trends.
At this time, it is sometimes too lazy to pass creams, since we get the feeling of being sticking, right? But this only happens because you use the wrong moisturizer. The ideal is to use moisturizers in gel or without oil in the composition. They moisturize in the same way and guarantee the sensation that you just left the bath for a longer time.
Antiperspirants contain aluminum salts in their composition, which temporarily "close" the sweat glands, reducing their release of sweat. These salts can cause allergic reactions in some people, however, most of the irritations caused by deodorants occur due to their fragrances and the presence of alcohol in their formulation. Opt for non-alcoholic leaves your armpits more moisturized and do not forget: use the deodorant in the clean and dry armpits. Spending moisturizer on them is also necessary since the skin is usually judged due to excessive hair removal.
It is worth remembering that this season is one of the most irritating to the skin. At the first sign of allergy, make an appointment with your dermatologist. This way you avoid having to hide in this warmth.
Winter is known as a season of dry skins, but hydration is important all year round, because in the summer we are exposed to factors that dry out the skin, such as excess sun, sea water and pool, physical activities or even air conditioning. Therefore, it is important that all people take care of dry skin, especially those who have it dry and sensitive.
Just like the skin and the hair, the nails get older as well. It may seem strange, as they grow and are changed periodically, but over the years, the chemical structure that makes up the nails undergo a series of modifications. For example, the fat content, which is already low under normal conditions, falls with age that is independent of diet or diseases such as hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol).