12 Tips to lose weight after age 40
Many may have heard the phrase "sooner rather than later". The famous popular saying applies to many situations, including healthy living. If you are over 40 and think it is too late to start eating better or exercise, you need to rethink the subject.
In an interview with Daily Maily, Oxford doctor and professor Ruir Gray revealed that getting rid of bad habits - even after age 40 - can help you have a healthier old age. In addition, it showed the importance of having a healthy diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, vegetables, oilseeds, grains and other foods.
The teacher also spoke about the malfunctions of industrialized foods, causing an increase in obesity worldwide and could cause various diseases such as stroke, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and some cancers. Check out 12 simple tips that helped you lose weight after age 40:
1. Check your weight once a week, always at the same time.
2. Practice physical exercise and decrease the amount
3. Find a network of support and encouragement, such as diet programs and group of friends who want to lose weight.
4. Sleep the
5. Sit down to make the main meals, even if you're in too much of a hurry.
6. Eat in smaller dishes, they ensure a greater sense of satiety and move away the idea of deprivation.
7. Sit and concentrate for one minute before beginning to eat.
8. Place the knife and fork on the table after bringing the food to
9. Do not read or watch TV while eating, as it may end up with an empty plate but no memory of actually consuming food.
10. Spend less time sitting during the day. Even people who work in front of a computer or need to stay in a chair, take breaks to move. At home, talk on the phone and watch TV standing.
11. Eat more purple foods as they are associated with a longer and healthier life by being rich in polyphenols. Then, invest in blueberries, eggplants, purple cabbage, grapes, etc.
12. Reward with pleasures that are not associated with food.
Indian cuisine, well known for spicy dishes, can enter the diet not only because it leaves the food more varied, but also because it contributes to the loss of pounds. According to a research from the University of São Paulo (USP), curcumin, a substance present in the main seasoning used in India, fights inflammatory processes linked to obesity.
Aloe Vera is the popular name for Aloe Vera, a plant also known as Aloe Vera, Caraguatá, Erba albosa, Aloe Vera, or Aloe Vera. The popular name "slug" is due to its gelatinous characteristic (the baba). More than 200 species of Aloe are cataloged. Originally from North Africa, the slug is famous for its cosmetic and herbal benefits.
- Side effects of radiation therapy are common and depend on the intensity of treatment and the location of the affected body.
- Myths and truths about diets for those who have diabetes
- Smoking increases the risk of diseases such as Alzheimer's
- Detox diet: everything you need to know before you start
- Effects of oral piercings