12 Tips to lose weight after age 40
Many may have heard the phrase "sooner rather than later". The famous popular saying applies to many situations, including healthy living. If you are over 40 and think it is too late to start eating better or exercise, you need to rethink the subject.
In an interview with Daily Maily, Oxford doctor and professor Ruir Gray revealed that getting rid of bad habits - even after age 40 - can help you have a healthier old age. In addition, it showed the importance of having a healthy diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, vegetables, oilseeds, grains and other foods.
The teacher also spoke about the malfunctions of industrialized foods, causing an increase in obesity worldwide and could cause various diseases such as stroke, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and some cancers. Check out 12 simple tips that helped you lose weight after age 40:
1. Check your weight once a week, always at the same time.
2. Practice physical exercise and decrease the amount
3. Find a network of support and encouragement, such as diet programs and group of friends who want to lose weight.
4. Sleep the
5. Sit down to make the main meals, even if you're in too much of a hurry.
6. Eat in smaller dishes, they ensure a greater sense of satiety and move away the idea of deprivation.
7. Sit and concentrate for one minute before beginning to eat.
8. Place the knife and fork on the table after bringing the food to
9. Do not read or watch TV while eating, as it may end up with an empty plate but no memory of actually consuming food.
10. Spend less time sitting during the day. Even people who work in front of a computer or need to stay in a chair, take breaks to move. At home, talk on the phone and watch TV standing.
11. Eat more purple foods as they are associated with a longer and healthier life by being rich in polyphenols. Then, invest in blueberries, eggplants, purple cabbage, grapes, etc.
12. Reward with pleasures that are not associated with food.
Just decide to face the diet you become an amateur by any kind of dish , be it sweet or salty? The behavior is natural, according to the responsible for the nutritional team of My Life, Roberta Stella. When there is no food restriction or alteration, the act of choosing food is spontaneous. When you are dieting, you need to analyze characteristics such as portion size, nutritional quality and calories provided, as exemplified by the specialist.
White tea comes from the Camellia sinesis plant, which produces green tea and black tea. This drink stands out for its strong antioxidant action, mainly because it has large amounts of catechins, a type of polyphenol. Therefore, it is important for the prevention of cancer, degenerative cardiovascular and cerebral diseases and has anti-inflammatory action.
- Guillain Barré syndrome has already made Ronnie Von ask for euthanasia
- "My husband encouraged me to commit suicide", says Renata Banhara
- Low self-esteem reflects on balance and can detonate your diet
- 67 Cases of microcephaly were already related to the Zika virus
- Woman is hospitalized with severe infection after going to the pedicure