12 Tips to lose weight after age 40
Many may have heard the phrase "sooner rather than later". The famous popular saying applies to many situations, including healthy living. If you are over 40 and think it is too late to start eating better or exercise, you need to rethink the subject.
In an interview with Daily Maily, Oxford doctor and professor Ruir Gray revealed that getting rid of bad habits - even after age 40 - can help you have a healthier old age. In addition, it showed the importance of having a healthy diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, vegetables, oilseeds, grains and other foods.
The teacher also spoke about the malfunctions of industrialized foods, causing an increase in obesity worldwide and could cause various diseases such as stroke, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and some cancers. Check out 12 simple tips that helped you lose weight after age 40:
1. Check your weight once a week, always at the same time.
2. Practice physical exercise and decrease the amount
3. Find a network of support and encouragement, such as diet programs and group of friends who want to lose weight.
4. Sleep the
5. Sit down to make the main meals, even if you're in too much of a hurry.
6. Eat in smaller dishes, they ensure a greater sense of satiety and move away the idea of deprivation.
7. Sit and concentrate for one minute before beginning to eat.
8. Place the knife and fork on the table after bringing the food to
9. Do not read or watch TV while eating, as it may end up with an empty plate but no memory of actually consuming food.
10. Spend less time sitting during the day. Even people who work in front of a computer or need to stay in a chair, take breaks to move. At home, talk on the phone and watch TV standing.
11. Eat more purple foods as they are associated with a longer and healthier life by being rich in polyphenols. Then, invest in blueberries, eggplants, purple cabbage, grapes, etc.
12. Reward with pleasures that are not associated with food.
Kefir is a fermented milky drink originated centuries ago in the Caucasus Mountains, with a slightly sour and refreshing, yoghurt-like flavor. But it is much healthier and more powerful than its cousin because it contains a large population of yeast and beneficial bacteria. Kefir also provides valuable vitamins, minerals and easily digestible proteins.
With a body well defined and sequel, Mayra Cardi has several tips for those who also want to change their lives. Creator of the Dry Weight Loss Method You, the life coach reveals some of your little secrets to stay motivated and not neglect feeding: 1. Eating everything, but home-made I usually pay attention to the food and ingredients that I consume.
- Hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide: what is the best substance for tooth whitening?
- Passive gymnastics does not burn calories or increase muscle mass
- Zika virus prefers neural stem cells and is more dangerous in early pregnancy. Understand what new study has proven about the Zika virus
- Muscle pain after training can be severe
- Understand what the symptoms and treatment are for the patient with Lewy Body Dementia