1200 Calorie diet: how to make and menu
The 1200 calorie diet is a low calorie diet that some professionals still use in some cases to help reduce body weight.
The diet seeks to make the individual spends more energy than he or she consumes throughout the day to force the use of his body fat stores.
How the 1200 Calorie Diet Works
In this proposal meals are well distributed throughout the day. day, in small volumes with smaller intervals, in an attempt to reduce appetite.
Suggestion of menu
- Breakfast : 200ml of skim milk + 50ml of coffee without added sugar + 1 slice of bread 100 % integral + 1 colh. tea filled with light curd
- Morning snack : Chamomile tea without added sugar + 1 small kiwi
- Lunch : 2 colh. shallow ground rice soup + 2 colh. bean soup + 4 colh. chopped beef soup with the least possible oil + 4 slices of tomato + lettuce (1 dessert plate) + 1 colh. Grated carrot soup
- Afternoon snack : 250ml of natural yoghurt + 1 red plum
- Dinner : Same as at lunch, but varying the leaves (rocket, watercress, and exchanging the ground meat for shredded chicken in the same volume
- Supper : 150 ml of skimmed milk + 1 colh.
Remembering that this is just an example of a food routine and that to follow a diet and need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, each individual has different needs.
It is necessary not to arrest only the question of calories, but rather in the nutritional balance of the food day, so that no health related imbalances occur.
1200 Calorie Diet Benefits
For those individuals who have bad eating habits, the 1200 calorie diet a way to get you used to eating more healthily, as long as the diet is planned by a qualified professional and is balanced and smaller than usual.
Disadvantages of the 1200 calorie diet
If not accompanied by a professional, it may be an idea restricted to calories only, without taking into account the daily needs of micronutrients (vitamins, minerals), as well as fiber.
If followed by a lon may trigger several nutritional deficiencies. Besides the risk of awakening in the individual the attention only in the calories ingested, without worrying about the quality of what and ingested.
It is already well known that for weight loss, it is of great importance to evaluate what determined food awakens in the
Maintaining a very restrictive diet for a long period, in addition to the nutritional deficiency that can be triggered, increases the risk of having a lump of weight and thus start the famous accordion effect, which is not interesting for heart health, for example.
At age 22, actress Amanda de Godoi was able to transform her body with the help of a very powerful tea. She, who plays Nanda in "Malhação," on Tv Globo, said in an interview with PurePeople that the tea, made with only three ingredients, was used as a thermogenic to dry out the grease. "I felt that the body Nanda was not the same as Amanda's body, and then I got thinner, I did not weigh myself, but I saw the clothes, "she said.
There are different goals for bariatric / metabolic procedure . The reason for this is that there are some postoperative effects that are independent of weight loss, such as the almost immediate improvement of type 2 diabetes in the postoperative period, which has already been discussed in previous columns.
- Do you suffer from lack of privacy or are you a source of gossip?
- Eye Bag: Understand How to Get Rid of This Problem
- 7 Attitudes of parents that impact on infant feeding
- Fractionated vaccine protects against yellow fever in 98% of cases
- Luciana Galvão lost 10 kg in five months and left the way she dreamed of the graduation album