1200 Calorie diet: how to make and menu
The 1200 calorie diet is a low calorie diet that some professionals still use in some cases to help reduce body weight.
The diet seeks to make the individual spends more energy than he or she consumes throughout the day to force the use of his body fat stores.
How the 1200 Calorie Diet Works
In this proposal meals are well distributed throughout the day. day, in small volumes with smaller intervals, in an attempt to reduce appetite.
Suggestion of menu
- Breakfast : 200ml of skim milk + 50ml of coffee without added sugar + 1 slice of bread 100 % integral + 1 colh. tea filled with light curd
- Morning snack : Chamomile tea without added sugar + 1 small kiwi
- Lunch : 2 colh. shallow ground rice soup + 2 colh. bean soup + 4 colh. chopped beef soup with the least possible oil + 4 slices of tomato + lettuce (1 dessert plate) + 1 colh. Grated carrot soup
- Afternoon snack : 250ml of natural yoghurt + 1 red plum
- Dinner : Same as at lunch, but varying the leaves (rocket, watercress, and exchanging the ground meat for shredded chicken in the same volume
- Supper : 150 ml of skimmed milk + 1 colh.
Remembering that this is just an example of a food routine and that to follow a diet and need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, each individual has different needs.
It is necessary not to arrest only the question of calories, but rather in the nutritional balance of the food day, so that no health related imbalances occur.
1200 Calorie Diet Benefits
For those individuals who have bad eating habits, the 1200 calorie diet a way to get you used to eating more healthily, as long as the diet is planned by a qualified professional and is balanced and smaller than usual.
Disadvantages of the 1200 calorie diet
If not accompanied by a professional, it may be an idea restricted to calories only, without taking into account the daily needs of micronutrients (vitamins, minerals), as well as fiber.
If followed by a lon may trigger several nutritional deficiencies. Besides the risk of awakening in the individual the attention only in the calories ingested, without worrying about the quality of what and ingested.
It is already well known that for weight loss, it is of great importance to evaluate what determined food awakens in the
Maintaining a very restrictive diet for a long period, in addition to the nutritional deficiency that can be triggered, increases the risk of having a lump of weight and thus start the famous accordion effect, which is not interesting for heart health, for example.
As you know, our time is valuable. And no matter how hard we try, it is not always possible to cook healthy food. But lack of time does not have to be a deterrent to consuming nutritious foods. Here's a list of delicious, easy-to-make recipes and, best of all, they'll be ready in up to 10 minutes. Check it out: Omelette with quinoa and anchovies Omelette recipe can get a touch on more.
Banker Alexandre de Jesus Gonçalves, 49, spent a good part of his life fighting the balance. "I lived the famous accordion effect, it drastically reduced my consumption of calories, I lost weight, but then I went back to my old food and fattened everything up again," he recalls. Alexander's biggest problem was excessive consumption of food and drinks .
- "I'm always stuck with hunger, I do not live on lettuce alone," says Susana Vieira
- For a long time science did not look favorably horoscope issues. However, new research shows that this scenario may change. Spanish scientists have discovered that the month of birth can influence a person's health.
- Learn how Ayurvedic medicine treats sleep disorders
- The importance of pediatric dental care
- Eating cheese may help prevent tooth decay