1200 Calorie diet: how to make and menu
The 1200 calorie diet is a low calorie diet that some professionals still use in some cases to help reduce body weight.
The diet seeks to make the individual spends more energy than he or she consumes throughout the day to force the use of his body fat stores.
How the 1200 Calorie Diet Works
In this proposal meals are well distributed throughout the day. day, in small volumes with smaller intervals, in an attempt to reduce appetite.
Suggestion of menu
- Breakfast : 200ml of skim milk + 50ml of coffee without added sugar + 1 slice of bread 100 % integral + 1 colh. tea filled with light curd
- Morning snack : Chamomile tea without added sugar + 1 small kiwi
- Lunch : 2 colh. shallow ground rice soup + 2 colh. bean soup + 4 colh. chopped beef soup with the least possible oil + 4 slices of tomato + lettuce (1 dessert plate) + 1 colh. Grated carrot soup
- Afternoon snack : 250ml of natural yoghurt + 1 red plum
- Dinner : Same as at lunch, but varying the leaves (rocket, watercress, and exchanging the ground meat for shredded chicken in the same volume
- Supper : 150 ml of skimmed milk + 1 colh.
Remembering that this is just an example of a food routine and that to follow a diet and need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, each individual has different needs.
It is necessary not to arrest only the question of calories, but rather in the nutritional balance of the food day, so that no health related imbalances occur.
1200 Calorie Diet Benefits
For those individuals who have bad eating habits, the 1200 calorie diet a way to get you used to eating more healthily, as long as the diet is planned by a qualified professional and is balanced and smaller than usual.
Disadvantages of the 1200 calorie diet
If not accompanied by a professional, it may be an idea restricted to calories only, without taking into account the daily needs of micronutrients (vitamins, minerals), as well as fiber.
If followed by a lon may trigger several nutritional deficiencies. Besides the risk of awakening in the individual the attention only in the calories ingested, without worrying about the quality of what and ingested.
It is already well known that for weight loss, it is of great importance to evaluate what determined food awakens in the
Maintaining a very restrictive diet for a long period, in addition to the nutritional deficiency that can be triggered, increases the risk of having a lump of weight and thus start the famous accordion effect, which is not interesting for heart health, for example.
To maintain a healthy diet, it is essential to know the origin of foods that We took it home. One way to learn more about the items we consume is to read the label. According to nutritionist Claudia Bastos de Oliveira of the Dr. Pop Clinic, reading the label helps to identify the presence of chemicals.
In medicine, the term balm refers to the extract extracted from the plant Sedum dendroideum, specifically from its leaves "fleshy", bright and succulent. Some bioactive compounds found in this plant have shown beneficial effects in rats, drawing the scientific community's attention to its potential use in medicine.