20-Day paternity leave increases employee productivity
A survey by Talenses, a Brazilian research firm in the executive sector, has shown that men who receive 20 days of paternity leave instead of just five have a better work income. According to the data collected, 61% of companies are afraid to grant the 20-day license and lose productivity, against 18% who joined the program. Of these 18%, 23% of these companies are foreign and already have this benefit in other countries. The data also indicate that the 20 days at home with the baby generate 44.8% less gender inequality, 20.7% retention of talent and 13.8% increase in productivity on return to work.
I always say that it is very different for a person to need psychological help, and that person seeks for this help. Needing and seeking are necessary and very particular therapeutic steps. It happens with every case, even with that person who wants and believes in this psychological help for himself.
A study carried out by the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Minas Gerais on the mental health of residents of Mariana, reached by the rupture of the dam in November 2015, found that 30% of those affected by the leak suffer from depression. According to the publication, 32% of the interviewees were diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, which shows a prevalence three times higher than that of the Brazilian population.
- According to researchers at the University of North Carolina, in the United States, brain exams MRI scans can detect autism before any symptoms begin to appear.
- 14 Things that people with depression really want you to know
- Omega 3: the allied fat of the brain and heart
- Is it possible to reverse type 2 diabetes with diet?
- Choose the right shoe prevents injury at the time of the race