20-Day paternity leave increases employee productivity
A survey by Talenses, a Brazilian research firm in the executive sector, has shown that men who receive 20 days of paternity leave instead of just five have a better work income. According to the data collected, 61% of companies are afraid to grant the 20-day license and lose productivity, against 18% who joined the program. Of these 18%, 23% of these companies are foreign and already have this benefit in other countries. The data also indicate that the 20 days at home with the baby generate 44.8% less gender inequality, 20.7% retention of talent and 13.8% increase in productivity on return to work.
Looking for happiness or being happy? It seems the same, but they are very different attitudes. The human being has a tendency to value what he does not have. It is so with health, when we are sick; with employment, when we are unemployed; with a relationship, when we are alone; or even wealth, when we are not so fortunate.
Gaucho Fernanda Schneider went after inner peace to reach the outside. "It was an extra step for a set of philosophies and habits that I started to adopt in a new moment. It was already started in heiki, I had already become a vegetarian, discovered the macrobiotic, the ayurveda, and I had been better observing the signs of my body.
- Dentist accomplished the dream of the 6-year-old boy, a resident of the interior of Bahia, who had lost all the teeth of the upper arch
- Early diagnosis of osteoarthritis guarantees quality of life
- Makeup artist helps restore self-esteem of women with skin problems
- Brazilian consumes lots of sodium and few fruits, says study
- Brachioplasty: know the pros and cons of surgery that removes sagging arms