20 Tips to get well with the balance during pregnancy
One of the most fears It is common for pregnant women to gain too much weight during pregnancy and, worse still, to keep extra pounds after childbirth. To avoid the problem, the orthopedist. Ricardo Cury, from the Brazilian Society of Orthopedics, and nutritionist Mariana Del Bosco Rodrigues, from Abeso (Brazilian Association for the Study of Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome), advise women who do not want to gain weight during pregnancy. "It's important to be deterred from thinking that you have to eat for two," says Mariana. Rising from nine to 12 pounds is normal. Gaining too much weight can be bad for both the mother and the baby.
And nothing to stop the gym. "Just adapt the exercises to your new condition," says Cury. He explains that the pregnant can even do bodybuilding, for example, as long as it preserves the body from major impacts. Choose light exercises, not to lose tone, and much stretching to maintain balance, which will be affected with the new weight on the belly, favoring spine problems.
Next, check out 20 tips that this pair of professionals recommends for future
1. Try to feed every 3 hours;
2. To get around the morning sickness, leave dry food (sprinkles, biscuits) next to the headboard.
3. Whole grains are excellent sources of B-complex vitamins, essential to minimize discomfort with nausea.
4. Consume calcium (
5. Do not forget the iron (meat, grains) to avoid anemia;
6. Include rich foods in your diet in folic acid (dark green leaves) because it ensures the formation of the baby's neural tube;
7. Eat a fillet of fish, chicken or lean meat every day. In addition to giving the feeling of satiety, these foods provide enough protein for the baby and still help give elasticity to your skin, avoiding stretch marks;
8. To avoid the swelling, common in the last trimester, it is important to ingest
9. Your dish should be well-colored, which indicates the variety of nutrients;
10. Eat your meals with ease, no rush to swallow the foods. This helps to deal with the symptoms of pregnancy, facilitates your digestion and prevents you from eating more than your hunger demands really requires;
11. Beware of dietary foods and excess sweeteners. They contain chemicals. Talk to your doctor about this:
12. Avoid foods that contain a lot of fat, such as sour cream and some types of red meats and sausages;
13. Cut fries and breads during nine months. These foods will only make you fat because they have a type of fat that is not used either by your body or by your baby's
14. Practice water aerobics. It is great for keeping all the muscles of your body in action and without causing any kind of impact that could compromise the baby;
pregnant - getty images
15. Stretch yourself. Helps maintain your body balance and prevents overloads on the spine;
16. Build muscle, but skip impact exercises. At this stage, the important thing is to keep the shape and this you achieve with light series of less weight, and always accompanied by an instructor;
17. Do not abuse the sweets;
18. Escape of alcoholic beverages;
19. Do not take weight loss pills, such as appetite suppressants or metabolism boosters. They can harm you and your baby. Always consult your doctor;
20. Do not diet on your own. Find a nutritionist to help you set up a menu.
The history of a family from Mato Grosso do Sul has caused great commotion, they share the pain of death and the hope of a new life. On January 27, the young Renata Souza Sodré, at the 18th week of gestation, suffered a cerebral vascular accident (CVA) and had brain death three days later. Even with the risks, the pregnant woman has been kept alive by devices in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Santa Casa de Campo Grande.
A study by researchers at the Griffith Institute for Educational Research in Australia found that the earlier one learns to swim, the better their intellectual development is. . The results of the analysis were published online on November 15 and are part of a project between the university and the Kids Alive Swim Program and Swim Australia .