Do you know that fat girl who jumps when you wear a tight blouse? End this problem already!
You may have heard of or complained about the famous "bra fuck". By squeezing the region a little, the excess fat practically jumps out and stands out in tighter sweaters and dresses. "In addition to being a genetic and hereditary factor, this problem has a lot to do with the lack of exercise, eating routine and poor posture," says physical educator Fernanda Andrade.
To end this problem, taking care of food is fundamental , so that the body fat indexes decrease. Second, exercise daily (muscle and aerobic). Here are the best movements to get rid of this fat:
Lying on the bench up to 45 degrees, let the arms approach the elbows slightly flexed and the dumbbells in the line of the eyes. Simultaneously move your arms to the shoulder line and return to the starting position. "The movement is as if you were going to give a hug," compares the physical education teacher Diego Rebolo. "At home, you can use full bottles or bags of food." Here's a list of exercises to keep your breasts firm.
This exercise will not get you too strong, since you do not slip into a thousand push ups in one day. As often as a staff can determine for you, it is possible to work the breastplate. "Stand against the wall or sink and use your body weight to do elbow flexion movements," explains Diego. Here is how to perform the movement perfectly and have the best result.
High Back Row
As soon as the baby is born, begins that mixture of joy and fatigue. The happiness of enjoying the child comes in shock with the lack of time, especially in the first months of motherhood. Then, after the initial recovery period (longer for cesareans, inclusive), it is normal to start looking in the mirror, wondering: and now, what do I do to get back to the old form?
Dancing is a delight and is good for the body. For those who want to lose a few pounds, gain flexibility and improve mood, do not think too much: just go out dancing. Clube Escola Jaguaré offers open practice of ballroom dancing aimed at the public over 15 years, always on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 5:00 p.
- Do you know what hyperhidrosis is? Ask your questions!
- Scholars of the Institute of Technology Massachusetts, in Cambridge, United States came to this conclusion after a study done in mice, where clusters of amyloid proteins were developed and they eventually lost their memory, just as it does with humans with Alzheimer's. To verify this, the scientists placed a box that shocked the mice. While the mice in the control group learned to fear the box, those with the disease continued to go to it.
- Sports compression stockings: understand how they can be used
- 6 Questions About Sex After Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Types of nose: see the main ones and discover your