38 Recipes for you to savor at Easter
Easter lunch is the main star of the celebration in many houses. The date has already become a meeting point and, therefore, asks for a menu that is capricious. Knowing this, My Life went after anyone who understands the subject and brings together, below, a series of recipes that will leave your guests with mouth water for the rest of the month.
in particular cod, for the more rigid. We have selected the best of recipes to inspire your menu of Passover foods, with sweets, salads and special dishes for vegetarians.
The recipes were specially prepared by Patrícia Bertolucci Nutritional Consulting; VP Nutritional Consulting; Selva Fierro, from KiloCal; Simone Chevis, from the Center for Jewish Culture; Roseli Rossi of Nutritional Balance; Black & Decker and German Hospital Oswaldo Cruz; Renato Caleffi, from the Siriuba Emporium.
Easter - Photo Getty Images
1. Shitake moqueca with pupunha
2. Fish fillet with mint and sesame pesto, ginger rice with cardamom and sautéed vegetables with olive oil and lavender
3. Cod in slices with olive to the bed of zucchini "spaghetti" with pupunha basil, tomato confit and nuts of barú
4. Integral shrimp, curry and apricot shisoto
5. Shitake wine with quark bed with herbs, carrot rice and green leaves with
6 seed mix. Grilled cod with herbs and couscous of quinoa in grain Moroccan style with caponata of banana shell
7. Quinoa cake with cacao ganache and green banana filling
8. Cacao ganache and green banana filling
9. Honey bread with ganache coating
10. Ice cream of spices
11. Chocolate mousse and green banana
Easter - Photo Getty Images
12. Harosset Ashkenazit
13. Turkish Harosset
14. Egyptian Harosset
15. Moroccan Harosset
16. Harosset Italiano
18. Cake of nuts and raisins
19. Salad Yogurt Sauce
20. Salty cake
21. Quiche of Escarole
Recipe of chocolate mousse light
22. Colomba delights
23. Juice of coconut water and green grape
23. Cod to Cream
24. Crunchy Soy Bombilla
25. Creamy light chocolate to liqueur
26. Colorful salad
27. Cod to parisiene
28. Bacalhau without cod
29. Baking rice
30. White mousse
31. Dietary chicory and chocolate
32. Chocolate mousse
33. Chocolate pie with diet coffee
34. Diet Ricotta Pie with Apricot
35. Codfish light
36. Tuna with champagne
37. Fillet of sole with cheese sauce
38. Mushroom pie
Main nutrients of chia Chia seed - For 25 g (one serving) Calories 122 kcal Carbohydrates 10.53 g Proteins 4.14 g Fats 7.69 g Saturated fats 0.833 g Monounsaturated fats 0.577 g Polyunsaturated fats 5.917 g Fibers 8.6 g Calcium 158 mg Phosphorus 215 mg Magnesium 84 mg Potassium 112 mg Iron 1.93 mg Zinc 1.
Exchanging refined foods for whole grains is an excellent choice for your health. Food can be more balanced if we include them in our daily lives. Grains like oats, quinoa, barley, corn and rice carry many benefits, ranging from lowering cholesterol to contributing to weight management. And you want to know the best of everything?
- Ex-BBB Mayara teaches home lymphatic drainage
- It is not today that we know the damages that drinks rich in sugar, such as soft drinks and some industrialized juices, can cause in our health. According to a new study, this type of drink is directly linked to premature deaths from heart disease.
- Want to be happier? Do not use a cell phone in the room.
- Untreated urinary tract generates serious complications
- Heart murmur calls for redoubled care with bacterial infections