4 Delicious chicken recipes with sweet potatoes
Sweet potato chicken is an old friend of those who want to gain muscle, but this dish need not always be the same and bland. Check out some of the recipes that Seara has selected for you:
Roasted wing potato with rustic sweet potato
Marinated wing with coconut milk and curry and rustic sweet potatoes - Photo: DivulgaÃ§Ã £ o / Seara
This recipe goes coconut milk, curry, white wine and the chicken wing. Here's how to prepare this extremely tasty dish and, best, ready in about an hour! Check out the recipe here
Pancake souffle with spicy sauce and sweet potato mash
Pancake souce with spicy sauce and sweet potato purée - Photo: Disclosure / Seara
Who likes pepper can not let Take advantage of the recipe for pancake overcooked with spicy sauce and sweet potato puree. Here's how to prepare!
Chicken with corn and sweet potatoes
Chicken with corn and sweet potatoes - Photo: Press Release / Seara
This recipe will leave your plate colorful and full of nutrients and serves six people or more ! Here's how to prepare chicken with corn and sweet potatoes!
Chicken curds with sweet potatoes and herbs
Chicken curds with sweet potatoes and herbs - Photo: GettyImages
This recipe is full of flavors, thanks to the various seasonings used in its preparation, and the best, it is healthy! Here's how to prepare roast chicken overcooked with sweet potatoes and herbs.
Resisting that buttered bread for breakfast is almost impossible, but for those who are starting the diet the first substitution to be made is white flour with whole grains, since they are always always healthier, right? Not necessarily. According to a study by Israeli researchers, the effect of each type of bread varies from person to person, depending on the characteristics of each body.
Low carb foods are the new darling of the moment for those who want to follow a diet that allows them to lose weight fast. However, following a low-carb diet is not an easy task, as your approach is to reduce the amount of carbohydrate ingested. The guideline in a conventional diet is that 50 to 55% of what you eat in the day is carbohydrate.
- Lifestyle affects oral health
- Dentists help patients breathe more easily and sleep better
- Exhaustion is marked by extreme tiredness, anxiety and even migraine
- Vitamin D deficiency is associated with weight gain in women
- A very common drug used to treat reflux, gastritis and stomach ulcers may be associated with the development of cancer, according to a study by the University of Hong Kong and University College London. According to the study, drugs in the proton pump inhibitor (PPI) group, such as Omeprazole, Pantoprazole and lansoprazole, increase the risk of stomach cancer by up to 2.4 times.