4 Exercises to tune the waist and conquer the negative belly
Hipopressive abdominal gymnastics, better known as the negative belly technique, was initially created to help women in the postpartum period recover the hardness of the abdominal region. Over time, it was found that women who practiced this technique, originally created in the field of obstetric physiotherapy, were able to achieve significant reductions in the waist region in a short time.
Several international celebrities such as the Gisele Bündchen model practice this type of gymnastics, which helped popularize this innovative method for those looking for quick and consistent results.
The effects of training that induced this reduction in waist circumference were investigated and it was discovered that hipopressive gymnastics exercises influenced the decrease in pressure of the abdominal cavity, due to a repositioning of the organs and an increase in the tone of the local musculature.
Therefore, I selected four postural and respiratory exercises from abdominal hipopressive gymnastics so that you now begin to build your negative belly with the tips of our specialists:
With the knees l gently bent, feet separated by a span of about a span and with the torso slightly bent forward to distribute the weight of the body on the tips of the feet, position both hands with the palms facing down at the hips maintaining a contraction on the back muscles to align well posture
First exercises to thin the waist and have a negative belly
- Begin the exercise by taking a deep breath followed by a complete exhalation, ie, emptying air from the lungs. Do this three times
- After the third expiration, take an apnea (hold your breath) and open the ribs so that your abdomen is drawn back involuntarily. Make sure you do not spend too much time in apnea to avoid loss of consciousness.
It is recommended that the duration of beginner apnea be five seconds. Do this exercise five times and move on to exercise number two.
With the trunk tilted at an approximate angle of 45 degrees and with the weight distributed on the toes, place both hands at the top of the thighs. Note the positioning of the spine that should be aligned, ie in a position without undue flexion or extension.
It is essential to keep the back muscles activated for correct posture adjustment.
Exercises to sharpen the waist and having a negative belly. Second exercise to thin your waist and have a negative belly.
- Begin the exercise by performing a deep breath followed by a complete exhalation, that is, by emptying air from the lungs. Inhale and exhale twice
- After the second expiration, take an apnea (hold your breath) and open the ribs so that your abdomen is drawn back involuntarily
- Try to increase the duration of the apnea in this second exercise
Following an organized progression with changes in body positioning during the session, take the sitting position as demonstrated by personal trainer and model Bruna Carneiro, mother of two children and practicing hipopressive gymnastics for two years.
With your elbows open, place your hands on your thighs, always keeping your back muscles contracted for a good alignment of the spine. Third exercise to thin the waist and have a negative belly
Begin the exercise by performing a deep breath followed by a complete exhalation, ie, r of the lungs. Breathe in three times
After the third expiration, take an apnea (hold your breath) and open the ribs so that your abdomen is drawn back involuntarily
- Maintain the duration of the apnea for approximately seven seconds.
- Do this exercise three times and go to exercise number 4.
- Exercise 4
The last exercise of the proposed sequence must be performed in the position lying down as shown in the image by model Bruna Carneiro. Take care to put some strength on the heels while keeping your knees bent. Contract the muscles of the buttocks. The hands should be positioned above the head and movements with the neck should be avoided.
Once again look for the contraction of the back muscles.
Fourth exercise to thin the waist and have a negative belly
Begin the exercise by taking a deep breath followed by a full exhalation. Again, breathe three times
After the third expiration, take an apnea (hold your breath) and open the ribs so that your abdomen is backward unintentionally.
- Try to increase the duration of the apnea in this fourth exercise from seven to ten seconds. Do this exercise five times and then you have performed the entire proposed sequence that must be incorporated into the daily physical exercise routine so that with this new habit you can achieve good aesthetic and health results.
- Benefits of abdominal hipopressive gymnastics
In addition to the reduction of measures there are other important benefits with regular practice of abdominal hipopressive gymnastics such as:
Reduction of spinal pain
Improvement in posture
- Prevention of hernias
- Improvement in blood circulation and lymphatic
- Enhanced sexual performance
- Improved bowel function
- This technique is contraindicated for hypertensive people without professional guidance due to apnea times that can increase blood pressure.
Successful every year in Brazil, the 2014 edition of the Arnold Sports Festival South America will bring news that promise to move even more the pavilions of the Transamerica Expo Center, in São Paulo, between the April 20 and 22. In addition to the presence of the star Arnold Schwarzenegger, this year the event will have an equipment hall and a street race.
Practicing some physical activity in leisure time, such as walking or cycling in the park, increases the life expectancy regardless of the intensity of the exercise or the weight of the individual. This is what a study made by Harvard University in partnership with the National Institute of Health of the United States.