4 Summer food tips
Summer has come and with it vacations, beach, swimming pool, bikini, popsicle.
For you to enjoy the season fully, here are some tips:
- Serve foods rich in beta-carotene, they help in the tanning and maintenance process
- Drink plenty of liquid to moisten (at least at the end of the day).
- Take plenty of omega-rich foods to aid in the absorption of beta-carotene: flaxseed, walnuts, 1.5 liter per day), after all, in the summer we feel very hot, we perspire more and we need to replenish this liquid.
Use of foods rich in beta-carotene, they aid in the tanning process
Abuse of water, water of coconuts, natural juices, iced tea and even cold soup!
- Have a diet full of vegetables and fruits! They have countless benefits. Some of them are:
1- They are rich in minerals that are lost in perspiration.
2- They are rich in antioxidant compounds that inhibit the action of free radicals (which bring about early aging of the skin after a lot of sun)
3- They are filled with water, helping to hydrate the body;
- Did you feel like eating sweet? Enjoy and have a fruit popsicle! He kills the sweet will and has a low calorie
- And to continue to raze in that bikini, abuse light foods and help your bowel to function perfectly: whole grains and cereals, raw vegetables (salad), vegetables, olive oil ( in moderation), lean meats, yogurts!
The little chill arrives for warm-up recipes, but most of them carry the burden weight gain and bad cholesterol (LDL). Therefore, it is necessary to have common sense and moderation when selecting the ingredients for a healthy diet in winter. "Prohibition leads to guilt and transgression," stresses Dr.
When you walk among the aisles of the market having a range of products available, do you usually read the nutritional label of food? If the answer is no, it pays to pay more attention to reading the content printed on the packaging, even more so if you are on a diet. Research data in Brazil estimates that more than 50% of people consult food at the time of purchase.