4 Summer food tips
Summer has come and with it vacations, beach, swimming pool, bikini, popsicle.
For you to enjoy the season fully, here are some tips:
- Serve foods rich in beta-carotene, they help in the tanning and maintenance process
- Drink plenty of liquid to moisten (at least at the end of the day).
- Take plenty of omega-rich foods to aid in the absorption of beta-carotene: flaxseed, walnuts, 1.5 liter per day), after all, in the summer we feel very hot, we perspire more and we need to replenish this liquid.
Use of foods rich in beta-carotene, they aid in the tanning process
Abuse of water, water of coconuts, natural juices, iced tea and even cold soup!
- Have a diet full of vegetables and fruits! They have countless benefits. Some of them are:
1- They are rich in minerals that are lost in perspiration.
2- They are rich in antioxidant compounds that inhibit the action of free radicals (which bring about early aging of the skin after a lot of sun)
3- They are filled with water, helping to hydrate the body;
- Did you feel like eating sweet? Enjoy and have a fruit popsicle! He kills the sweet will and has a low calorie
- And to continue to raze in that bikini, abuse light foods and help your bowel to function perfectly: whole grains and cereals, raw vegetables (salad), vegetables, olive oil ( in moderation), lean meats, yogurts!
Breakfast Cereal Information Service , a body that brings together cereal manufacturers in the United Kingdom, found that the increase in fiber intake is associated with lower mortality rates . The study followed 452,717,000 people in Europe for 12 years and 7 months, who answered questionnaires to assess the amount of fiber they ingest.
Actress Susana Vieira was able to lose 6 pounds in just 2 months with the help of the Diet and Health (DS) diet. Even more exuberant with the changes caused by the Diet of the Points, the actress shone like queen of battery of the Great River "Thank you Diet and Health for the aid, what a few less kilos do not cause .