4 Summer food tips
Summer has come and with it vacations, beach, swimming pool, bikini, popsicle.
For you to enjoy the season fully, here are some tips:
- Serve foods rich in beta-carotene, they help in the tanning and maintenance process
- Drink plenty of liquid to moisten (at least at the end of the day).
- Take plenty of omega-rich foods to aid in the absorption of beta-carotene: flaxseed, walnuts, 1.5 liter per day), after all, in the summer we feel very hot, we perspire more and we need to replenish this liquid.
Use of foods rich in beta-carotene, they aid in the tanning process
Abuse of water, water of coconuts, natural juices, iced tea and even cold soup!
- Have a diet full of vegetables and fruits! They have countless benefits. Some of them are:
1- They are rich in minerals that are lost in perspiration.
2- They are rich in antioxidant compounds that inhibit the action of free radicals (which bring about early aging of the skin after a lot of sun)
3- They are filled with water, helping to hydrate the body;
- Did you feel like eating sweet? Enjoy and have a fruit popsicle! He kills the sweet will and has a low calorie
- And to continue to raze in that bikini, abuse light foods and help your bowel to function perfectly: whole grains and cereals, raw vegetables (salad), vegetables, olive oil ( in moderation), lean meats, yogurts!
Long diets with multiple food restrictions and decreased calorie intake are quite common. But researchers at the University of Tasmania in Australia say that taking two-week breaks in the middle of a diet may be the key to eliminating those extra pounds. To conclude, they analyzed the "hunger reaction" in the body and its impact on people with obesity who were including changes in diet.
The National Agency of Sanitary Surveillance (Anvisa) banned a lot of the condensed milk of the brand Fazendeira had a lot prohibited by Anvisa. The suspended batch of the product was 0681M1, which had already undergone a 90-day preventive ban and was definitively prohibited because it did not present a check against the initial ban.