4 Summer food tips
Summer has come and with it vacations, beach, swimming pool, bikini, popsicle.
For you to enjoy the season fully, here are some tips:
- Serve foods rich in beta-carotene, they help in the tanning and maintenance process
- Drink plenty of liquid to moisten (at least at the end of the day).
- Take plenty of omega-rich foods to aid in the absorption of beta-carotene: flaxseed, walnuts, 1.5 liter per day), after all, in the summer we feel very hot, we perspire more and we need to replenish this liquid.
Use of foods rich in beta-carotene, they aid in the tanning process
Abuse of water, water of coconuts, natural juices, iced tea and even cold soup!
- Have a diet full of vegetables and fruits! They have countless benefits. Some of them are:
1- They are rich in minerals that are lost in perspiration.
2- They are rich in antioxidant compounds that inhibit the action of free radicals (which bring about early aging of the skin after a lot of sun)
3- They are filled with water, helping to hydrate the body;
- Did you feel like eating sweet? Enjoy and have a fruit popsicle! He kills the sweet will and has a low calorie
- And to continue to raze in that bikini, abuse light foods and help your bowel to function perfectly: whole grains and cereals, raw vegetables (salad), vegetables, olive oil ( in moderation), lean meats, yogurts!
Just decide to face the diet you become an amateur by any kind of dish , be it sweet or salty? The behavior is natural, according to the responsible for the nutritional team of My Life, Roberta Stella. When there is no food restriction or alteration, the act of choosing food is spontaneous. When you are dieting, you need to analyze characteristics such as portion size, nutritional quality and calories provided, as exemplified by the specialist.
Detox diet: the regimen that recovers the body after overeating
During the holidays, many people abuse fatty foods and alcohol. In order to avoid the sensation of malaise after the party and to rebalance the body, the nutritionist Daniela Cyrulin, from the Plene Health Institute, set up a detoxifying diet. The menu, which should be followed for three days, includes a lot of liquid, like juices, teas and soups, as well as whole foods, yogurts and light ingredients.