4 Summer food tips
Summer has come and with it vacations, beach, swimming pool, bikini, popsicle.
For you to enjoy the season fully, here are some tips:
- Serve foods rich in beta-carotene, they help in the tanning and maintenance process
- Drink plenty of liquid to moisten (at least at the end of the day).
- Take plenty of omega-rich foods to aid in the absorption of beta-carotene: flaxseed, walnuts, 1.5 liter per day), after all, in the summer we feel very hot, we perspire more and we need to replenish this liquid.
Use of foods rich in beta-carotene, they aid in the tanning process
Abuse of water, water of coconuts, natural juices, iced tea and even cold soup!
- Have a diet full of vegetables and fruits! They have countless benefits. Some of them are:
1- They are rich in minerals that are lost in perspiration.
2- They are rich in antioxidant compounds that inhibit the action of free radicals (which bring about early aging of the skin after a lot of sun)
3- They are filled with water, helping to hydrate the body;
- Did you feel like eating sweet? Enjoy and have a fruit popsicle! He kills the sweet will and has a low calorie
- And to continue to raze in that bikini, abuse light foods and help your bowel to function perfectly: whole grains and cereals, raw vegetables (salad), vegetables, olive oil ( in moderation), lean meats, yogurts!
Turmeric, also known as turmeric, Indian saffron and yellow ginger, is a root of the ginger family. Around the world there are more than 100 species of the Turmeric family, but the saffron we consume comes from Curcuma longa. The root has been used for more than 4000 years in the Middle East and Asia, both in Ayurvedic Medicine and in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as a potent phytotherapic.
It is possible to feel happier and less stressed when we eat a piece of chocolate, right? This is because cocoa, its raw material, produces in the body a neurotransmitter called serotonin, responsible for a sense of well-being. The fruit has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action. Chocolate, however, is a very greasy and sugar-rich food, which is not ideal for health.
- Caffeine stimulates enzyme that can prevent dementia, study says. Analysis found 24 compounds that can help reduce the impact of harmful proteins on the brain
- Phytotherapy uses medicinal plants to treat stress
- STDs affect female fertility
- Cholesterol therapy may help reduce the risk of periodontal disease
- Acupuncture helps in the treatment of respiratory problems