40 Tips to return to ideal weight
Nutritionist Roberta Stella has put together all the tricks to make the balance pointer go back to the normal without you starving:
1) No despair: Forget the very restrictive diets or that promise a great weight loss in a small period of time.
2) Start by keeping a diary of the food you eat every day. You will notice the mistakes and correct yourself. This same research by the Ministry of Health reported that the presence of beans and vegetables on the table of Brazilian families decreased, while fat consumption increased.
3) Establish a food routine.
4) Estipule five meals a day, with schedules for them to happen. And do it.
5) Analyze food labels. Often, light foods contain a small difference in caloric content, which does not even make up for the change.
6) Prefer whole foods. They contain more nutrients and fiber, which do a damn good for your body.
7) Opt for skimmed milk and dairy products. The least amount of fat means less cholesterol and calories in your food.
8) Beware of sausages (mortadella, salami, ham). They carry a considerable amount of fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
9) Choose inlaid with less fat, such as turkey breast.
10) Do not be more than 4 hours without eating
11) Make snacks between meals, a habit that is essential for healthy eating
12) For these snacks, opt for foods that are easy to obtain and carry in the bag
13) Eat at least 2 fruits per day.
14) Eat the fruits (apple, pear, grape) with bark.
Eat fruits every day - Photo: Getty Images
15) Salads and vegetables should be part of your daily diet.
16) Avoid high calorie preparations such as gratin, parmegiana, breadcrumbs and four cheeses.
17) Season the salads with lemon juice and vinegar.
18) Olive oil has good fats for the heart. But that does not mean that it is not caloric.
19) Sweets should be avoided, especially stuffed cakes, pies, chocolate bombs.
20) Prefer the natural sandwiches to those offered by fast -foods.
21) Canned tuna and sardines are great for a salad or a sandwich.
22) Use less light meat, such as fish, chicken and lean cuts of beef
23) Remove the skin from the chicken
24) Beware of the mayonnaise sauces to season salads.
25) Precise the popsicles to the ice cream.
26) Natural juices are a great way to cool down.
27) You can count on coconut water to hydrate, but watch out for the amount. Because it is caloric, the drink can not be consumed freely. A small glass (200 mL) has 40 calories.
28) Avoid carbonated drinks, even those that do not contain calories, such as water and soft drinks.
29) During the meal, drink only one small glass (200 mL) of liquids. So the digestion will not be impaired.
30) A gram of alcohol has 7 calories. Already a gram of carbohydrates or proteins contains only 4 calories: that is, that pint of beer fattening more than a piece of bread.
31) If you go to a bar, skip the fried snacks, peanuts and cashew nuts.32)
Do not go to the supermarket hungry. 33)
Drink lots of water at least 2 liters per day. 34)
Be careful with the coffee. 35)
Start the meal with a large plate of salads (cooked leaves and vegetables) 36)
If you overdo it someday, do not give up . Start again the next day. 37)
Give preference to foods rich in water and low in caloric value, such as fruits, vegetables and vegetables. You can consume a larger volume of these foods compared to those high in calories. 38)
Avoid making the last meal of the day near bedtime. In order not to interfere with the digestion of food and sleep, eat at least an hour and a half before going to bed. 39)
Good news for fans of snack bars: sandwiches already have healthy options. Among them, we can highlight salad, coconut water and fruits. 40)
Do not regard diet as punishment. After all, the food restructuring ensures a more beautiful and healthy body. The diet is nothing more than a gift that you give yourself. Maintain positive attitudes throughout weight loss.
"Each patient reacts differently to the established diet plan. We chose a reeducation rich in proteins and carbohydrates and with little Anitta has a very hectic life, she sleeps little (sometimes not even that), she wakes up late, lucky that she has enormous willpower and can exercise regularly. "said the doctor at Boa Forma.
A study released by the Brazilian Ministry of Health is not a good idea to make good food choices, by eating an inadequate and very greasy diet. Saúde points out that Brazilians do not feed properly and still cross the border when it comes to saturated fat. The data were obtained through a survey of the Surveillance of Risk Factors and Protection for Chronic Diseases by Telephone Inquiry (Vigitel).
Soda, for its part, is more present in their diet. 34.3% drink at least five times a week. Among women, this percentage drops to 25.9%. Man eating piece of meat - Photo Getty Images Despite the alarming numbers, the trend is to improve the diet as time passes. The percentage of men who eat meat with fat regularly falls 23.