5 Secrets of Mayra Cardi not to run away from the diet and keep the body
With a body well defined and sequel, Mayra Cardi has several tips for those who also want to change their lives. Creator of the Dry Weight Loss Method You, the life coach reveals some of your little secrets to stay motivated and not neglect feeding:
1. Eating everything, but home-made
I usually pay attention to the food and ingredients that I consume. I do not stop eating anything, but I prepare everything in my house using natural elements. I think the tip is not what you eat, but what you do not eat. I like everything: breads, ice cream, petit gateau, everything. I make sweet and savory recipes. But my secret is not to eat some poisons, like sugar, white flour, alcohol and bad fat.
2. Feeding is 90% of the result
I only do weight training two to three times a week at most. I would like to train a lot of sports, but I do not have the time, unfortunately. When I lived in California, I was skating a lot, but I lost that habit. But the important thing is to focus on what you eat, always.
3. The big secret is in the first 5 minutes after waking up, when our brain defines by the sensations if you are sad or happy from those initial five minutes , affecting the rest of the day. I put songs that I love every day in the morning during the first 5 minutes of my day, while I brush my teeth and drink coffee, for example. I try to listen to a song that touches me inside, generating the feeling of happiness. Nothing to pick up on the cell phone and solve the problem in those first moments.
4. Do not lie to yourself
I believe in the power of the mind always, for good or for evil. The biggest problem is lying to yourself, pretending it's just for today and tomorrow you're going to do it differently and it repeats itself every day. Our brain joins the lived and repeated information to program situations and, since every Sunday you lie to yourself that you are going to dieting on Monday, then you already start the week knowing that the failure has happened a few times, that is, the probability of not working out is much greater.
It is not easy, but you have to force yourself to work for a while. Our brain needs 21 days to reprogram any bad habit. Start your diet on Saturday and begin by breaking down the difficulties caused by repetition of errors.
5. Do not think you will not get
And, do not say (this is impossible, or I can not). Your brain is much more powerful than you think. If by reading that you need to cut those items, you already say that it is not possible, so it is starting wrong. Saying that you can not wake up early to work out, or you can not go on a diet, or you can not lose weight and you've done everything ... it will not get you out of the way. You have to believe in yourself, this is the first step.
Wasting food is not nothing. Since stored properly, some foods can have a long shelf life. A simple tip is to use plastic jars and bags for this purpose, but put a date tag on the packaging. It is a way to avoid forgetting food and it deteriorates over time, advises nutritionist Fernanda Brunacci, of Equilibrium Consultoria in Nutrition in Welfare, of São Paulo.
The demand for cheeses is always great throughout the year. In the cold, for example, they may even seem more appetizing because, to maintain their temperature, the body demands more energy and food is the best source. "In colder seasons, we need more energy to warm us up, so we are looking for more caloric, high-fat, and carbohydrate foods," says functional nutritionist Juliana Mayo.
- Children spend more time at home and in front of the screen
- People who smoke as soon as they wake up have a higher risk of cancer
- Fencer became paraplegic to save the daughter's life
- Discovered treatment that makes symptoms of rhinitis disappear
- WHO: Zika is a result of failing to control Aedes in the 1970s