6 High fat foods you could eat
Good fat foods help prevent diseases and are energy sources
There is a popular saying that not everything is what looks. When we hear the word fat, we certainly associate it with something bad and unpleasant. But not quite. Fat is an essential nutrient for our body as it works as a reserve of energy and prevents diseases. What we need to know is: which ones are considered good and which foods to find them in.
Fat contains important nutritional components, such as minerals, iron and protein. Broadly, it is divided into three groups: saturated fat, unsaturated fat and trans fat, and each has its respective divisions. Unsaturated fatty acids, for example, include mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have good nutritional quality. The same goes for trans, as long as it is of natural origin - the artificial ones, those used in fried foods, biscuits and salty snacks, should be avoided.
Good fat foods are found mainly in grains, seeds, dairy and meats . Among the healthiest fats known are omega 3, present in fish, and those derived from vegetable oils, important for the control of triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Some myths about fat are demystified, the next step is to identify in which this nutrient is present. Remembering, of course, that consumption should be moderate and balanced with other sources of nutrients. The following is a short list of foods with fats that are worth to our body.
- Avocado: It is one of the most fat rich foods good. The ideal amount of consumption is up to half a fruit per day
- Eggs: In addition to fat, they are sources of protein. Ingesting them for breakfast brings satiety for longer
- Almonds: Rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat. The caloric content is high, so consume with parsimony
- Brazil nut: Although high in calories, it is high in protein. One unit per day helps prevent cancer and slows aging of our cells
- Fish: Tuna, sardines, salmon have the famous omega 3 fat. It helps in fighting stress, helps concentration and better heart health. The ideal consumption is twice a week
If there is a controversial food that time is pointed out as beneficial and time as villain, this one has name: SOYA. The reason soy is being questioned, according to the group of ecologically correct activists, is that today it is genetically modified, that is, transgenic, a word that scares more than it really means something perverse to health, at least based on studies The current evidence still lingers in the sense of understanding that various nutrients found in soybeans, which are still present in the diet, are not yet able to prove this fact, but that only time, with continuous use in human food, have potential health benefits.
Approximately one-third of the protein in our body is collagen. It has a structural function, protects other less resistant tissues and allows its connection with the skeletal bone. Collagen is a protein composed of 3,000 amino acids arranged in three interlaced molecular chains, forming a kind of flexible and robust triple helix.
- Chemical treatments in children's hair
- Intestinal polyps may be an early symptom of colorectal cancer
- Children who sleep early will be healthier in the future
- Face and body: choose the correct sunscreen
- "This is the first time the number has been calculated.We did not know how big this number it was before the study, "says researcher Kevin Hall, PhD of the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, in the United States, who seeks to understand how the body responds to weight loss.