6 High fat foods you could eat
Good fat foods help prevent diseases and are energy sources
There is a popular saying that not everything is what looks. When we hear the word fat, we certainly associate it with something bad and unpleasant. But not quite. Fat is an essential nutrient for our body as it works as a reserve of energy and prevents diseases. What we need to know is: which ones are considered good and which foods to find them in.
Fat contains important nutritional components, such as minerals, iron and protein. Broadly, it is divided into three groups: saturated fat, unsaturated fat and trans fat, and each has its respective divisions. Unsaturated fatty acids, for example, include mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have good nutritional quality. The same goes for trans, as long as it is of natural origin - the artificial ones, those used in fried foods, biscuits and salty snacks, should be avoided.
Good fat foods are found mainly in grains, seeds, dairy and meats . Among the healthiest fats known are omega 3, present in fish, and those derived from vegetable oils, important for the control of triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Some myths about fat are demystified, the next step is to identify in which this nutrient is present. Remembering, of course, that consumption should be moderate and balanced with other sources of nutrients. The following is a short list of foods with fats that are worth to our body.
- Avocado: It is one of the most fat rich foods good. The ideal amount of consumption is up to half a fruit per day
- Eggs: In addition to fat, they are sources of protein. Ingesting them for breakfast brings satiety for longer
- Almonds: Rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat. The caloric content is high, so consume with parsimony
- Brazil nut: Although high in calories, it is high in protein. One unit per day helps prevent cancer and slows aging of our cells
- Fish: Tuna, sardines, salmon have the famous omega 3 fat. It helps in fighting stress, helps concentration and better heart health. The ideal consumption is twice a week
This functional frying cookie recipe prepared by nutritionist Patricia Davidson uses only 6 ingredients and is ready in 10 minutes. It is a great snack option for children, as it has a super attractive look and looks sweet. Check: Ingredients 1 coconut oil dessert coleslaw 1 ripe banana crushed 1 horseradish egg 2 tablespoons coconut flour 1 teaspoon baking powder Pieces of chocolate 70% cocoa and no sugar Preparation With the skillet over low heat, place all the ingredients in the order described above (except chocolate) always stirring well.
Ten out of ten Brazilians prefer beans! And, usually, it is the carioca or black version that makes the head and the dish here. But when it comes to flour and weight loss, try to give another color to the palette of these legumes: white. This type is rich in a protein called phaseolamine, which inhibits the absorption of about 20% of the carbohydrates that are ingested with it, that is, it reduces the calories ingested and consequently slims.