6 Practical recipes with chicken for Christmas dinner
Want to prepare a special dish for the family Christmas dinner? To help you choose, Seara selected 6 quick and practical chicken recipes:
1. Chicken with orange sauce
Chicken with orange sauce - Photo: Disclosure / Today has Chicken
Nothing like a sophisticated and easy to make dish to surprise at supper. Learn this orange chicken recipe here!
2. Chicken with rosemary and polenta
Chicken with rosemary and polenta - Photo: Disclosure / Today has Chicken
Who said chicken breast has to be bland? Check out this delicious recipe and it only takes 20 minutes to get ready!
3. Chicken Sandwich with Chicken Seara and Cottage Cheese
Chicken Sandwich with Chicken Seara and Cottage Cheese - Photo: Disclosure / Today has Chicken
Simple, the recipe can be a beautiful light snack for the family! Find out here this crepioca sandwich recipe.
4. Chicken fillet with rust sauce
Chicken fillet with rust sauce - Photo: Disclosure / Today has Chicken
Chicken and corn are a dynamic pair, are not they? Here's how to mix them in an elegant and tasty way here.
5. Chicken breast Seara to the lemon, rice 7 grains and salad with yogurt sauce
Chicken breast Seara to the lemon, rice 7 grains and salad with yogurt sauce - Foto- Divulgação / Today has Chicken
Not to exaggerate in the supper, a good idea can be this chicken recipe with 7 grain rice and fresh salad. See the step by step here!
6. Seara thigh with mushroom mix
Seara thigh with mushroom mix - Photo: Disclosure / Today has Chicken
Mushrooms are a great option to make a meal more upscale. See this chicken recipe with a bistro look.
The increase of the young population, considered from 15 to 24 years of age, is very expressive in Brazil and in the world. Food becomes very important at this time, due to the numerous transitions that occur at this time such as bodily changes, emotional and even the beginning of a professional career, either in choosing a profession to enter college or a first job.
"I had to cut the sweets, it was not easy, but I did it, I'm crazy about sweets, I change any salty ones, I could eat gelatin without sugar, but it was not that good," he adds. Here, see the full interview with Daniel Rocha at Purepeople Low carb diet The low carb diet proposes to reduce the amount of carbohydrates ingested.
- Diabetes: learn how to maintain health and lead a normal life
- Orthodontic appliances can improve your smile and your oral health
- Carambola affects the health of people with kidney problems
- Liposuction is indicated for treatment of localized fat
- Find out how to ward off the sloth that insists on sticking to you in the cold