6 Reasons why being alone is better than in bad company
For many years in society marriage was considered a natural journey of life, synonymous with happiness and success. Being single was associated with something that went wrong, an unnatural way to be followed. For women, this had an even greater weight, since it involved not being a mother, "being for aunt" and representing the cruel image of not being loved by anyone and even of not existing socially.
Fortunately the world is always in evolution (even if slow) and many beliefs are falling, many prejudices being overcome and dialogue becoming more and more possible. It is already common to approach various topics and talk about them.
We are living a period of greater sexual freedom, gender and also relationships. Today, for example, it is already possible for the couple to dialogue about maintaining an open or closed relationship. All this freedom and greater social acceptance also benefit those who choose to be single, because it leads people to question the various forms of relationship and decide whether or not to marry and be happy with their choice. the greater the stated number of singles per option and they are very happy with their choice. Among the reasons that lead to this option we can find:
- More autonomy in the choices
- Pleasure to be alone
- Financial freedom
- Possibility of staying with who has the will
- Preservation of routine and mania.
- Contrary to popular belief, single people do not live in solitude, quite the opposite. Many consider themselves a great company, like to travel alone and look very well with themselves. In these cases, the option to be single is precisely so that no one will disturb their moments and disturb their peace.
And who is not single by choice?
On the other hand, there are singles who would like to be in a relationship and suffer for it. If this is your case, rest assured and enjoy this time to get to know yourself better, get in touch with yourself, take more of your friends and find out what gives you pleasure.
To end this waiting period, many resort to relationship applications. Applications can work, but they are also responsible for great frustrations with the number of messages received. This can turn into a charge with yourself, generate anxiety and undermine self-esteem.
Be calm, live life quietly and without anxiety so that pressure for a relationship does not make you fall into a trap. Being single also brings happiness, fulfillment, has countless advantages and can provide you with a wonderful relationship with yourself.
Daytime sleepiness is a problem that affects more than seven million Brazilians according to a survey done by the IBGE in 2009. According to the institution, this problem harms the well-being and health of the individuals, since the discouragement damages, and much, the execution of daily tasks. According to the coordinator of the biological rhythms sector Sílvio Júnior, of the Center for Studies on Sleepiness and Accidents of Unifesp, young people suffer even more with drowsiness.
Following a diet is not easy. Even more so after a hard day with lots of work, traffic and lots of trouble to solve, is not it? At these times, it is difficult to resist a sweetmeat or a fry. But science has just discovered why temptations are stronger at these times, and the whole problem is in the mind.
- Web site allows you to calculate your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Understand the key factors that contribute to the onset of diabetes
- Discover therapies that treat dandruff and other hair problems
- Better understand the feelings behind suicide
- Fight against childhood obesity protects the heart
- Do you know how to wrap up your baby?