7 Creams to stop cellulite for up to $ 50
My Life has consulted several online stores that offer products to treat cellulite and, best, for an affordable price. Check below:
Goicoechea Anticellulite Leg Cream 400ml
1. Goicoechea Anti-Cellulite Leg Cream 400ml - $ 15.00
Goicoechea anti-cellulite has lipomodulating properties that improve the appearance of the skin and the appearance of orange peel caused by cellulite. The product combines the properties of two natural extracts: Indian chestnut, which brings relief to the feeling of tiredness, tension and swelling of the legs; and the Asian centella, which has a relaxing action that relieves the legs. In addition, it contains collagen and elastin which act to increase skin firmness and elasticity.
Nivea Moisturizing Lotion Renewed Legs Anti-Cellulite Q10 Plus 400ml
2. Nivea Moisturizing Lotion Renewed Legs Anticellulite Q10 Plus 400ml - $ 15.00
Nivea daily body moisturizer disintegrates, relaxes the legs and promises hydration for 24 hours. Contains coenzyme Q10, L-Carnitine and caffeine, which combat cellulite and firm the skin in 4 weeks. Menthol in the formula helps refresh and helps improve circulation, relieving the feeling of tiredness and swelling of the legs. It can be applied in areas with varicose veins.
Nivea Bye Bye Cellulite Reducing Gel 200ml
3. Gel Creme Nivea Bye Bye Cellulite Reducer 200ml - £ 20.00
Soft textured, this is a gel-cream of quick absorption that promises to reduce the signs of cellulite in four weeks of use. The product also seeks to tone and invigorate the skin. It is indicated for use 1 or 2 times a day in the affected areas, such as thighs, breeches, buttocks and belly.
Natural Water Massage Cream - Black Pepper 650ml
4. Formulated with black pepper oil, it helps in the activation of the lymphatic system, promoting an increase of blood circulation. It is a metabolic stimulant and decongestant that helps in the reduction of measures and cellulite. By its components, it can bring the momentary sensation of heat to the skin.
Indafarma Anticellulite 500ml
5. Indafarma Anti-Cellulite Gel 500ml - € 32,50
It is a multifunctional product that fights cellulite, reduces localized fats, promotes skin firmness and hydration. It promotes a general aesthetic improvement in the appearance of the body. It should be applied by massaging the skin until the product is absorbed.
DMAE Nupill 200ml
6 Anti-Cellulite Firming Lotion. DMAE Nupill Anti-Cellulite Firming Lotion 200ml - R $ 33,60
Lotion with active against cellulite and flaccidity. Enriched with DMAE and SLIMBUSTER H, stimulants to eliminate fluids and reduce swelling. To use, massage the skin with the product, pressing and sliding the cream with ascending and descending movements until the complete absorption. Use twice a day. For more effective results, its use must be continuous.
Thermo Reducing Liposome 250ml
7. Thermo Reducing Gel with Liposomes 250ml - R $ 48,30
Gel developed for the cosmetic treatment of cellulite and localized fat. Prepared with Liposomes and with Complex AD, with lipolytic action. Should be used daily in the desired region. After using the product, it is important to cover the area with some piece of cotton clothing, so it is best to use it at night, before bed. Using a thermal blanket for 15 minutes can potentiate the effect.
Lipocavitation is an aesthetic treatment that uses ultrasound to reduce localized fat in any area of the body that has accumulation of fat. How Lipocavitation Is Made Lipocavitation: esthetic treatment reduces localized fat Ultrasound is emitted by a machine and passed through the end of the device to the treatment area through a head.
The quest for reduced measures and a lean body have led many people to opt for plastic surgeries. Hence, the most recurring alternative has been a surgery that can popularly take many different names, liposuction. According to the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery, lipo when performed alone is the third most aesthetic surgical procedure performed in Brazil.
- Obesity is also related to circulatory problems such as thrombosis
- Luiz Melodia is diagnosed with bone marrow cancer
- Woman who woke up from anesthesia in surgery reports her trauma
- Ministry of Health broadens target audience of six vaccines
- Study explains why some couples are still in love, and others are not