7 Reasons to go to a nutritionist
The nutritionist is the health professional specialized in studying the nutritionist needs of being in order to enable people to have a better quality of life and make better food choices for their routine. According to the Federal Nutrition Council, Brazil currently has approximately 81,745 nutritionists, distributed in different areas, such as hospital, collective health, nutritional, sports and clinical consultancy and advice, along with the food, gastronomy and teaching and research industries. . Here are seven reasons to visit a nutritionist:
1. A balanced, nutrient-rich meal with a range of carbohydrates, proteins and minerals, can reduce the risk of heart attacks, chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension, and even protect against cancer. . "The nutritionist acts directly with preventive medicine through food.If people had the habit and the concern of looking for one of these specialists to put together a healthy menu, we would have an increasing life expectancy," explains nutritionist Ana Paula Mendonça, of the Genesis clinic, in São Paulo.
2. Child who eats well
Have you thought about taking your puppy for an appointment? A nutritionist can contribute directly to your child's development. "All stages of life have their nutritional particularities that must be prioritized, and in childhood this is very strong," says the specialist. Calcium (which helps in the development of bones and teeth), and iron (essential in the fight against anemia) allied to a good menu, full of many nutrients and minerals and without excesses of fat and sugar, can do all the difference when it comes to healthy growth.
3. If the weight is too much, the treatment with a nutritionist can eliminate the extra fat and teach you to eat right, that is, the pounds do not come back. "Poor eating habits generate millions of overweight people at dangerous limits and are the biggest threat to global public health. Obesity is considered the millennium disease, and it is the main house of preventable deaths in the world," said Ana Paula Mendonça . "The nutritionist is the professional qualified to make an individualized evaluation and recommend the ideal diet for each case, in addition to helping to cure the problem of obesity," he points out. Healthy Pregnancy
According to nutritionist Amanda Epifânio Pereira, a specialist in nutrition and chronic diseases at the Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, a safe pregnancy calls for visits to a nutritionist. "Maternal nutritional status may interfere with fetal growth and development. Adequacy of nutrients and adequate weight gain are fundamental for a positive outcome of pregnancy, avoiding the emergence of diseases, such as obesity, gestational diabetes and even problems such as malformation of the fetus, "explains the specialist. Energy to a thousand
Are you feeling tired or not pique to carry out the activities of the day to day? Take a good look at the refrigerator, the kitchen cabinets, and finally your food plate. A simple fork carries the answer to discouragement, as a certain amount of carbohydrates, which at the right dose, do not pose a risk to the diet. "Through the balance of nutrition, the patient becomes a more productive person at work, with more disposition to perform daily tasks." Self-esteem also improves from the desired weight range, because we eliminate the lack of certain nutrients , which leave a person down, "he says.
6. Physical activities
Another benefit of nutrition techniques is totally related to the practice of physical activities. According to Amanda Epifânio, the body reaps more results when there is a balanced diet in nutrients and minerals and directed to each person. "Practitioners of physical activities or athletes can achieve better performance and physical fitness when they receive nutritional guidance," he explains. "Each sporting modality requires an individualized program, with the objective of supplying the caloric and nutrient needs, always aiming at physical performance and health maintenance", points out the specialist.
According to Ana Paula Mendonça, the third age can take advantage even more of the benefits of good nutrition to improve the quality of life. "The elderly present a particular nutritional picture, and this varies according to the need of each one, which involves not only habits but also organic peculiarities due to aging, the organism may present, for example, a great need of iron or calcium The nutritional status is closely related to their survival, "he points out.
At 76 years old, the actress Marilu Bueno was hospitalized on Wednesday (14) at the CTI of the Regional Emergency Coordination of Leblon, in Rio de Janeiro. Her condition is serious and her diagnosis has not yet been released. "She is awake, enlightened and undergoing tests to investigate the cause of the problem," said the Secretariat.
The raw diet, which may be termed crude or raw food, is a food pattern that involves eating raw foods. Fruits, vegetables, vegetables, oilseeds, cereals and germinated seeds are common in this diet, which usually excludes food of animal origin. The arguments of some adepts to crudivorism is that food is naturally composed of living cells and that humans are the only species that cooks food itself.
- Actress Fernanda Concon commented on the death of her brother, Marcelo (5) due to kidney disease
- Blood donation: understands the requirements and how is the process
- Test of the foot: ask your questions about the exam
- H2N3 virus does not exist in Brazil, explains the Ministry of Health. Currently the influenza viruses circulating in Brazil are influenza A / H1N1pdm09, A / H3N2 and influenza B
- Researchers discover new antibiotic capable of fighting superbugs