7 Ways to lose weight fasting water in the morning
Water intake upon waking can be an alarm for your metabolism, increasing caloric burning all day and accelerating metabolism by up to 25%. In addition, by filling the stomach there is inhibition of appetite, which helps make smarter choices for breakfast.
"The main reason for drinking water in the morning is to purify and eliminate toxins from the body, after hours of sleep your body is dehydrated, no matter how much water you took the day before, "points out the doctor specializing in orthomolecular therapy, Sara Bragança.
However, nutritionist Reginaldo Rena points out that it is extremely important to do a complete and nutritious breakfast, especially if you are going to perform some type of physical activity in the morning. "After a long period of fasting at night, when you exercise without being fed, blood sugar (hypoglycemia) can occur and your body will begin to burn muscle to generate energy, losing muscle mass," he warns.
Benefits of drinking fasting water
- Increases production of new muscle cells and blood.
- After nourishing the cells, drinking water will expel unwanted toxins out of the body.
- Drink water before the first meal assists the body's lymphatic system balance. The lymphatic glands help in the fight against infections, helping to perform better your daily activities. They also help in balancing body fluids.
- Water on awakening also clears the intestine, making nutrients more easily absorbed.
- 5% of our brain is made of water, ie it needs hydration. By drinking fasting water in the morning, you will feel more alert throughout the day.
- The main cause of constipation is dehydration. Drinking water on waking will not only help cure dehydration, it will alleviate constipation.
Variations for drinking water
"Second to oriental medicine, hot water helps in the digestion of food and to eliminate toxins from the body.Therefore, the ideal would be to ingest some warm water after meals and soon to wake up, "says Sara. Fast hot water helps metabolic functioning and balances body temperature, which is below normal when we wake up.
Cold water also requires a lot of metabolism, which is great for weight loss. "As our internal temperature is much warmer than cold water, the body needs to expend more energy to warm the body, thus burning more calories," says the expert.
Lemon has many health benefits. "It has a strong antibiotic power, antiviral and stimulates the immune system.His power to aid in digestion and cleansing the liver assists weight loss.It contains many substances, especially citric acid, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, bioflavonoids, pectin and limonene, which promote immunity and fight infections, "says Sara.
Water with ginger
In addition to boosting the immune system and keeping away colds and flu," the potent blend has diuretic and thermogenic effect and "Peppermint brings in its leaves and flowers antispasmodic, carminative, stomachic, stimulant, tonic, antiseptic, anesthetic, vermifuge, soothing and much more."
Water with mint
"There are countless properties that help in the proper development and maintenance of our body health and well-being," he says.
Water with lemon, cucumber and ginger
Cucumber has property s digestive, moisturizing and regulates the internal temperature of the body. "Much used, warm water with cucumber and associated with lemon and ginger is very beneficial for helping in weight loss," according to Sara.Water with apple and cinnamon stick
"Among the many benefits of apple and cinnamon water, we can highlight its properties to deflate the abdomen and improve liver health, as well as stimulate the immune system."
Maltodextrin is a complex carbohydrate from starch, usually corn, but it can be from other foods with cassava. It is composed of glucose polymers and although it is a complex carbohydrate, these sugar compounds are more easily absorbed by the body. This supplement is intended for people who engage in high intensity and long-term aerobic physical activity and also for those who does bodybuilding.
Melon is a cultivated fruit from a ground plant. We can find a variety of types, such as Yellow melon, Honey Dew, known as honey lump, Gaul and Cantaloupe. In general, melon is composed of 80% water and a moderate amount of sugars. It is one of the richest fruits in sodium, but also contains potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- 9 Care to prevent illness in the office
- Untreated hypothyroidism increases risk of gestation
- Side effects of radiation therapy are common and depend on the intensity of treatment and the location of the affected body.
- See how to make envy a positive impulse
- Learn why foreplay is so important to women's pleasure