8 Habits that my patients have changed to lose weight
Daily patients sit in my room looking for weight loss, so I come here count a few success stories in this battle. It is true that there are some very common characteristics among these patients, so correcting the habits that hinder this process can be useful for you who also read us and seek to lose weight. See
- Eat fast
- Do not consume the right amount of vegetables, vegetables and proteins
- Do not plan what to eat the next day
- Do not have a routine in going to the market or to the trade show
- Do not freeze good quality foods
- Do not eat fruits, milks and their derivatives
- Do not have good quality sleep
- Do not perform frequent physical activity
When I first receive the patient, I investigate such as the day-to-day life of this person, so that I can design a diet plan that achieves weight loss without medication, as well as other more advanced procedures (in some cases, there is a need to introduce some supplement to help with weight loss ), and so was the case of this patient that we are going to report below.
In February of 2017, I received a lady in my office and, in an hour's conversation, we observed the eating errors I mentioned above. So we decided that she would start feeding herself every day by sitting at the table, always starting with the food she liked most about the dish and that she would savor it for as long as possible, thus allowing her to eat more slowly.
We also agreed that regardless of where she would feed herself, she would add at least a portion of some vegetable (even if it was with some not so light sauce), and that there would always be a serving of protein in that dish, because it is common for people to change their food for snacks (which was her case).
In order for her to follow the food plan, she would have to have vegetables, vegetables, meats and fruits at home every day, so I she, business telephones that delivered weekly vegetables, vegetables and fruits (since her day was running and sometimes she could not go to the market or at fairs).
I also gave her receipts, so that she would leave them ready some frozen meals of meats with vegetables. That way, when she had a long day, she would have access to these foods. So she could plan what she wanted to eat the next day, avoiding falling into unplanned temptations in her diet.
As she wasted no more time to prepare meals (evening snacks) and did not go out every day to eat lunch outside there was plenty of time left for her to go hiking three times a week, and to sleep early (staying up until late at night makes us hungrier during this time and the next day).
eliminate 12 kg in the year 2017 (initial objective) and we are already with 4 months of stabilization of the desired weight. Her husband also lost weight with these changes and his diabetes mellitus is fully controlled, even with fewer drugs.
Eating a candy can be considered satisfaction, but eating the whole box is compulsion. In general, binge eating or attempting to control the emotions we feel from carbohydrate intake, especially sweets, is because these foods increase serotonin which is the neurotransmitter that causes the feeling of pleasure in well being.
Does your refrigerator have healthy food? According to research published in the Journal of the Association for Consumer Research by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, many people end up overeating when they are eating foods labeled "healthy." This is because, subconsciously, we consider ourselves less satisfied and fulfilled.
- Number of teachers with mental disorders doubles in Brazil, says research
- Nicotine 'eating' bacteria may be new treatment for smoking, study shows B> Bacteria that eat nicotine may be new treatment to stop smoking. See the new discovery that can help you quit smoking.
- Dengue vaccine: understand how the Brazilian vaccine tests will be done
- Balance in the elderly can be hampered by chronic diseases or even some medicines
- Hematoma: how to take care of and eliminate purple spots?