8 Professions that cause weight gain
Have you ever stopped to think about your profession can be damaging the loss of those extra pounds? According to a survey conducted by CareerBuilder, 55% of professionals consider themselves overweight and 41% have reported gaining weight in their current job.
Professions with the highest weight gain
- Administrative assistant (69%)
- Engineer (56%)
- Teacher / Instructor (51%)
- IT Manager / Network Administrator (51%)
- Lawyer / Judge / Legal Professional (48%)
- Machine Operator (45%)
- Scientists (39%)
- "Weight gain at work is usually combined with bad eating habits when you are very busy and do not have time to include physical activity in the hectic routine. Two out of five professionals do not exercise regularly and one in ten do not does absolutely no type of exercise, "says Rosemary Haefner, CareerBuilder's vice president of human resources. "It does not matter if you're going on a daily walk with a colleague, or if you take advantage of the company's welfare benefits, it's important to find a way to be active."
Causes for weight gain
Eat a lot of outside at restaurants and malls (26%)
A lot of sweets available at work (17%)
Happy holidays (17%)
Pressure to eat food that colleagues take to work (9%)
Corporate meals such as celebrations and birthdays (4%)
Happiness is something that everyone seeks, but sometimes it is difficult to be defined. For me, the reliability is about good things, such as: Lightness Pleasure Welfare Pleasure Satisfaction Physical and mental balance Joy Inner peace. To feel happy is to be well. And I also believe that to be happy is to want to be where you are.
A recent study by Rice University in the United States shows that closely related couples can identify the scent of happiness, to sexual arousal through each other's sweat. The researchers studied 20 heterosexual couples living together between one and seven years. Volunteers watched videos that elicited no different emotions while their sweat was collected.