8 Professions that cause weight gain
Have you ever stopped to think about your profession can be damaging the loss of those extra pounds? According to a survey conducted by CareerBuilder, 55% of professionals consider themselves overweight and 41% have reported gaining weight in their current job.
Professions with the highest weight gain
- Administrative assistant (69%)
- Engineer (56%)
- Teacher / Instructor (51%)
- IT Manager / Network Administrator (51%)
- Lawyer / Judge / Legal Professional (48%)
- Machine Operator (45%)
- Scientists (39%)
- "Weight gain at work is usually combined with bad eating habits when you are very busy and do not have time to include physical activity in the hectic routine. Two out of five professionals do not exercise regularly and one in ten do not does absolutely no type of exercise, "says Rosemary Haefner, CareerBuilder's vice president of human resources. "It does not matter if you're going on a daily walk with a colleague, or if you take advantage of the company's welfare benefits, it's important to find a way to be active."
Causes for weight gain
Eat a lot of outside at restaurants and malls (26%)
A lot of sweets available at work (17%)
Happy holidays (17%)
Pressure to eat food that colleagues take to work (9%)
Corporate meals such as celebrations and birthdays (4%)
Death is always a delicate matter, especially for our culture, although we know that it is the only certainty of life, it is socially a matter that is avoided, denied and carries many taboos. When death happens to a close and dear person, it will always cause a lot of sadness. The loss of a son, husband, wife, mother, father, a great and intimate friend is a great and painful anguish.
After scenes of jealousy, persecution and some scandals, what was to be a case of love or companionship ends in disagreement and quarrels. Besides these lived scenes worthy of novel scripts, jealousy is one of the most common factors that destabilize a relationship. According to psychologist Doralice Lima, this feeling is common as sadness, joy and anger, but can escape the barriers of what would be normal when he leads a relationship and becomes pathology.