8 Things that only those who fight the scales know
Losing weight is a journey full of challenges and trials. Many times you may feel discouraged, but know that you are not alone. That's why we are looking for discussion groups which are the biggest dramas and difficulties encountered in the daily life of those who are looking to lose weight:
1. The weekend is a big nightmare
Always (on a diet) there is a party or meeting of friends over the weekend with many delicious foods and drinks. Therefore, redouble your self-control on these occasions and do not let food determine whether or not you are going to have a good time.
2. And Monday is the real day of attack
Throw the first stone who never woke up desperate on Monday remembering the ravages of the weekend. On that day, you gather all your strength to do nothing wrong in the diet. Missing in the gym? Never, on Monday the training is sacred.
3. The desire to 'compensate' is almost unmanageable
He fought with his partner, had a bad day at work, went bad on the race. Many adversities arise daily, but you can find alternative ways to compensate yourself without throwing yourself at the food (bye, chocolate bar). A relaxing bath, a massage, a good movie or even a healthy treat can fill the bill.
4. The brain can be too quick to find excuses
just like that bad day brings a crazy urge to eat bullshit, it also carries along great laziness to work out. But it is important to stay focused on your goal. That way, you strengthen your good habits more and teach your body that it will not be so easy to sabotage your healthy life project.
5. The first few weeks of the diet are very difficult.
The first few days are full of excitement, but by the time you complete the first week of your diet, it's getting difficult to stay on the line. Hold on a little longer, your body needs to get accustomed and absorb the new habits. Have patience, then everything will be calmer.
6. It's hard to ignore negative opinions and comments. "You're very annoying," "enough of a diet and gym talk," "are you sure you can eat that?" There are countless guesses and opinions during the weight loss process. Learn to relive and understand that the most important people will be able to stand by you at any time.
7. Trying to tread the same path as another person can be disappointing
Do you know that incredible before and after that you've seen? The person was almost as heavy as you and in a month was totally transformed. See stories of overcoming is very motivating, but also generates a great expectation, which may be accompanied by disappointment. Always remember: Each body works one way. Focus on you.
8. Hunger after workout is scary
It is true that after working out, it makes you want to eat everything as if there were tomorrow. At such times, it is even more important to bet on good foods, which will replenish the energy of the body and help in muscle recovery. You will not want to throw all your effort away, right?
Supervisor Michelle Alice Esperidião, 29, always fought with the scale And over the years tried to make several diets, but always gave up. "I tried a diet with a shake to replace the meal, among others. At first, I even encouraged myself because I lost weight, but then quit because they were too restrictive and made me lose my motivation.
A new study presented at the American Heart Association's High Blood Pressure Research 2012 Scientific Sessions, conference in Washington, USA, has found out who has the most the custom of eating yogurt has lower systolic blood pressure and lower risk of developing hypertension. Systolic blood pressure is the measure that indicates the force with which blood presses the walls of the arteries when the heart is beating.
- Anvisa approves Prevenar 13 vaccine for children and adolescents
- Paulo lost 35 kg and recovered his self-esteem: "I managed to win"
- Microcurrent: treatment improves muscle and skin flaccidity
- Capoeira controls stress and improves cardiovascular system
- Encouraging a loved one to lose weight is still a challenge