8 Things that only those who fight the scales know
Losing weight is a journey full of challenges and trials. Many times you may feel discouraged, but know that you are not alone. That's why we are looking for discussion groups which are the biggest dramas and difficulties encountered in the daily life of those who are looking to lose weight:
1. The weekend is a big nightmare
Always (on a diet) there is a party or meeting of friends over the weekend with many delicious foods and drinks. Therefore, redouble your self-control on these occasions and do not let food determine whether or not you are going to have a good time.
2. And Monday is the real day of attack
Throw the first stone who never woke up desperate on Monday remembering the ravages of the weekend. On that day, you gather all your strength to do nothing wrong in the diet. Missing in the gym? Never, on Monday the training is sacred.
3. The desire to 'compensate' is almost unmanageable
He fought with his partner, had a bad day at work, went bad on the race. Many adversities arise daily, but you can find alternative ways to compensate yourself without throwing yourself at the food (bye, chocolate bar). A relaxing bath, a massage, a good movie or even a healthy treat can fill the bill.
4. The brain can be too quick to find excuses
just like that bad day brings a crazy urge to eat bullshit, it also carries along great laziness to work out. But it is important to stay focused on your goal. That way, you strengthen your good habits more and teach your body that it will not be so easy to sabotage your healthy life project.
5. The first few weeks of the diet are very difficult.
The first few days are full of excitement, but by the time you complete the first week of your diet, it's getting difficult to stay on the line. Hold on a little longer, your body needs to get accustomed and absorb the new habits. Have patience, then everything will be calmer.
6. It's hard to ignore negative opinions and comments. "You're very annoying," "enough of a diet and gym talk," "are you sure you can eat that?" There are countless guesses and opinions during the weight loss process. Learn to relive and understand that the most important people will be able to stand by you at any time.
7. Trying to tread the same path as another person can be disappointing
Do you know that incredible before and after that you've seen? The person was almost as heavy as you and in a month was totally transformed. See stories of overcoming is very motivating, but also generates a great expectation, which may be accompanied by disappointment. Always remember: Each body works one way. Focus on you.
8. Hunger after workout is scary
It is true that after working out, it makes you want to eat everything as if there were tomorrow. At such times, it is even more important to bet on good foods, which will replenish the energy of the body and help in muscle recovery. You will not want to throw all your effort away, right?
Three months before her sister's wedding, Késsia Silva, 29, decided she needed to lose weight. She has struggled with the scales since the gestation of her son, now 5 years old, and suffered greatly from the famous accordion effect. "I could not lose weight at all and I ended up doing crazy diets," he says, "when there was a time when lunch was the only meal he had on the day," she says, living in Recife, Pernambuco.
When making the decision to lose weight you need to be aware that this change requires a lot of discipline and dedication. After losing 33 pounds in a year, singer Naiara Azevedo reveals that she does not have a specific secret to take care of her body. "I try to keep fit with healthy eating. I practice exercises during the show, because the show is a class of aerobics, is very danceable, but now I'm focused on the workout and I've been fighting class mixed with functional, "he told Purepeople.
- Psychologist reveals which word can destroy your relationship
- Antibodies acquired during pregnancy can trigger reactions in men who can be fatal
- Zika: laboratory will make first vaccine trials on humans
- Does dyslexia have a cure? Understanding the disorder
- Women who drink moderately age in a healthy way