9 Natural Remedies for Weight Loss
Healthy weight loss is a process that requires discipline. In the fight for a better body, many people resort to numerous methods to try to lose weight.
Natural remedies for weight loss are mostly herbal medicines (extracts, oils, wax, among others) or sources of animal origin , acting in a therapeutic way in processes in the metabolism, also preventing and treating many diseases.
The following are the best known natural remedies for weight loss and how they work:
- Caffeine : Studies have proven that caffeine slims by increasing thermogenesis and thus stimulating the body to burn energy. This results in more effective calorie burning, which can in turn help us lose weight
- Koubo : the herbal remedy is made with an extract of cacti and is able to promote significant weight loss. The substance has antioxidant properties and promotes diuretic and appetite modifying effects. It is ideal for people who can not stop eating sweets
- Goji Berry : A 2011 study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition showed that the daily intake of 120 ml of goji berry juice for 14 days was able to reduce waist circumference and raise metabolic rates in humans compared to the control group who took a placebo juice
- Agar-Agar : It is well suited for obese people who need to moderate their appetite and lose weight . When it is used in the form of gel, it creates a feeling of satiety, which makes the individual feel less hungry and consequently eat less than usual. In addition, agar-agar still combats cellulite and sagging caused by weight loss, also strengthening nails and hair
- Eggplant Flour : Because it contains a large amount of fiber, eggplant is one of the most recommended cholesterol and obesity, as it removes all the fat in the body. What's more, eggplant flour is also beneficial to the heart, intestine and pancreas, decreasing the chances of diabetes
- Coconut oil : A study done in Canada in 2000 showed that people who consumed the oil coconut had a higher oxidation of fats, a process that causes their breakage, than people who followed diets with common oils. When the fat is broken in the adipose tissue, it is used in the form of energy, that is, it does not accumulate in the body in the form of the famous little touches.
- Spirulina : Spirulina has stood out in recent years and is considered to be a 100% natural remedy for weight loss as well. Besides helping to lose weight, it helps reduce cholesterol, has anti-inflammatory action, fights anemia because it is rich in iron and also in proteins, ideal for those who want to gain muscle
- Green tea : Already well known, green tea is based on caffeine, which accelerates metabolism and caloric expenditure. In addition to aiding in weight loss, it is rich in antioxidants and thus can eliminate free radicals in the body.
- Apple Vinegar : A study from the University of Arizona and published in the journal Diabetes Care noted that after ingesting two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in water before lunch and dinner, participants lost an average of two pounds in a month.
These products should be used with the follow-up of a qualified health professional.
Approximately one-third of the protein in our body is collagen. It has a structural function, protects other less resistant tissues and allows its connection with the skeletal bone. Collagen is a protein composed of 3,000 amino acids arranged in three interlaced molecular chains, forming a kind of flexible and robust triple helix.
A double healthy eating habits and regular practice of physical exercise is able to maintain good (HDL) and bad (LDL) ) in perfect balance, closely warding off the risk of heart attack and stroke, as well as other diseases such as Alzheimer's. Those who suffer from the problem know full well that the solution to this problem is not in the pills.