9 Out of 10 My Life users approve Ariel Power Pods
Washing is not always easy, especially when the routine is running. This is the case of dental assistant Lucia dos Santos Brandão, who is always around with the light clothes in her house. "My husband only works in a white shirt and taking care of them is very complicated," says Lucia. And to make this process a must-have in everyday life, Ariel innovates and has just released the new Ariel Power Pods, which brings together in a single capsule laundry detergent, rinse aid and stain remover.
The ease of this product came to Lucia through "My Life Experiences" in a joint action with Ariel (P & G). The site invited users ages 19-44 to try out the new product, chose 30 participants and sent samples to their homes, asking them to test in a week. Seven days later, they received a My Life survey in their emails asking what they found of the product. The research was done from February 10 to March 11, 2014. The result? 9 out of 10 participants approved the Ariel Power Pods
See what the users of My Life said about Ariel Power Pods
What Ariel Power Pods research found:
- 9 out of 10 women passed the
- 10 out of 10 participants would recommend the product to a friend
- 9 out of 10 found Ariel Power Pods a simple to use product (no dosage required, making the washing process faster)
- 8 out of 10 found Ariel Power Pods a handy product (use only one product that cleans, stains, and takes care of colors)
- 8 out of 10 found the Ariel Power Pods to be an efficient product (cleaned, stained and colored at the same time
- 7 out of 10 found the Ariel Power Pods to be a trustworthy product (met expectations of cleaning, staining and color care at the same time) The Ariel Power Pods
- Lucia experience is among the participants who approved Ariel Power Pods. Soon she noticed an improvement in her difficulty with white clothes, thanks to the stain remover, which comes in just the right amount. "I put the laundry in a little sauce before, but then the wash was quiet," he reports. Another advantage she pointed out was the ease of not having to calculate how much of each cleaning product she needs to put on the machine. "Many times you put a lot of laundry soap, thinking that the laundry is very dirty, and it forms that 'foam' in your machine. Ariel forms less foam, so I feel that even less water is used when rinsing." > For Secretary Julia Maeda Horiuchi, one of the advantages of the product was also its practicality, which was also pointed out by 8 out of 10 of the women. "I found it super easy to use and the capsule was absorbed quickly, I did not have to spend a little more product where there were stains and they all came out, it was much more practical and with just one washing step."
Ariel Power Pods do not contains softener, and you can even use it later. But the readers who participated in the survey did not miss him so much. "I thought the clothes were very fragrant and also soft," says Nanny Vaneide Melo. "It was a wonderful perfume not only on the clothes, but in all my yard!" Says Lucia.
Dentists routinely warn patients about excessive consumption of soft drinks, juices, and sports drinks that carry little or no nutritional value and cause injury to the teeth. Now the American Academy of Pediatrics ( AAP) is turning its attention to energy and sports drinks, stating that in most cases children do not need them and that some products contain substances that can be harmful to children.
Who has older children at home has probably noticed: teens tend to eat a lot. The natural appetite of the human being is directly related to the energetic need spent in a given activity or moment of life. Periods with high rates of growth and changes in the body require a lot of energy, the main ones being the first two years of life and adolescence.