Bad breath may not be your fault
Brushing teeth and flossing unsatisfactorily, eating garlic-containing foods and using tobacco are cited as causes of bad breath, but Japanese researchers say that in some cases, Scientists have studied the bacteria present in the saliva of 240 patients who complained of bad breath and found four types of bacterial community compositions. They measured the intensity of bad oral odor and found that individuals with higher concentrations of the four bacterial species were more likely to have bad breath. They concluded that the structure of the bacterial population of a person's mouth would need to be modified to eliminate bad breath.
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Drinking alcoholic beverages every day or only occasionally, or in any quantity, negatively affects the quality of eating habits. This is what a study prepared by the Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health of the Autonomous University of Madrid (Spain) points out. The researchers heard more than 12 thousand people living in the region of Madrid aged between 18 and 74 years.
The cycle will have weekly lectures, always on Wednesdays, 8 pm to 10 pm, in the auditorium of Hospital CEMA. The second lecture will be held on May 25, with the theme "Cardiocirculatory Problems Due to Smoking", given by the cardiologist Carlos Alberto Pastore. The lectures continue in June, from the first day, when José Tolentino Rosa, specialist in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, will talk about "Smoking Activity and Quality of Life.
- Agência Brasil - Researchers and physicians from Bahia confirmed that the damage caused by Zika virus in babies is greater than was known and that pregnant women may have no symptoms of the disease. The discovery came after research on a fetus, which died at the 32nd week of gestation, found that the virus did not affect the central nervous system alone, after the 20-year-old mother, with no identity revealed, and a resident of Bahia, was treated at the Roberto Santos Regional Hospital in Salvad
- Genetic disease causes a boy to eat only peach
- Cirrhosis hospitalization increases almost 50% in São Paulo
- Smart bed helps to stop snoring and warms your feet
- Before losing sight, the girl is taken to adventure with the mother