Compulsive liars: what causes a person to always make up stories?
We communicate our emotions, feelings and thoughts all the time, conscious or unconscious, through words, gestures and looks, always. We tell stories, recall facts, ask questions, respond, interact with people in one way or another, and "walk" next to the words we choose to say our way.
When we express an idea we need to select some words and this generates emotion to us and to the one who listens. We are not always accurate in saying what we want. Our mental joints can give rise to a number of complicated interpretations. This is normal and is part of communication
But there are people who are way beyond the normal difficulty to come up with an idea. There are those who actually construct a distortion of the expression: it comes to invent, to lie, to create an idea, a news, a totally false information. Today we talk a lot about "fakes news", which in one way or another brings access, visualizations, tastings and content sharing. This way it is clear that there is an intention behind the action.
But the "compulsive liar" is not quite the person who creates false news to gain attention on the internet. It is another pattern of emotional conduct. The person who constantly lies fears:
- not being able to deal with the other's criticism, his own ideas, and self-confidence is shaken, because he does not feel secure and with adequate self-esteem to support his opinions; as it is and ends up inventing through lies another kind of parallel reality that serves you better instead of actually creating it in a concrete way, after all, everyone can invest in real change when something does not go very well; if the invention were something stimulating, resembling an addicted person, compulsive in acting out of the truth, in the wrong way? and thus creates strategies not to get caught up in a lie.
Whoever knows they are lying and know that they can stop by themselves or with professional help if necessary. But the excitement of mental stimulation to sustain a farce can be addictive and make it difficult for a person to immediately take "the reins" of one's life.
The social relationship of such people is really shaken. Anyone who discovers a lie perceives the other as:
- of bad temper
- bad character,
Even if the person is nothing like that, and only be a person with bad habits and emotional difficulties, the image that passes to others is terrible. If it is a professional environment, it may even lead to dismissal.
When a treatment is indicated, it is essential to be aware of who goes through the process that the improvement must come from the emotional work done in these areas:
- self-esteem - to love and to live life as it is
- reconstruction of relationships - when and if necessary, because trust lost is a slow process of rebuilding and strengthening
- building empathy - and being able to stand in the other's place to understand the
New code techniques of pnl, emdr, life coaching and brief psychotherapy may be indicated as they are excellent for understanding life, opportunities, choices, and consequences of what is happening. does and mainly for the creation of new habits and structural changes of behavior
Success in what you seek and see you soon!
Endometrial cancer can sometimes be called simply cancer of the uterus. However, different types of cancer can develop not only in the endometrial region of the uterus, but also in other parts such as cervical cancer and myometrial sarcoma. The study involved 67,000 women and lasted 26 years. The eating habits and lifestyle of each of the participants were followed by physicians in the course of the research.
Several studies have already proven that fruit and vegetable consumption decreases the risk of developing cardiovascular disease. But what about specific foods such as tomatoes? A study published this year in the scientific journal Advances in Nutrition has investigated this fruit and lycopene supplements.
- Know the different types of formula for unborn babies
- Born between the 80s and 90s are generation more prone to obesity
- Laser surgery ends the dependence on glasses and contact lenses
- Fruits and vegetables reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer
- Mindful eating: the technique to lose weight with quality of life