Treating Sores and Mouth Irritations
Mouth sores and other irritations are relatively common, but can be a source of discomfort for many people. Most heal on their own within a week or two; some may require a visit to the dentist.
Here are some of the most common soft tissue disorders, followed by guidance from the American Dental Association on what to do:
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Even those who have never felt birth pain know how uncomfortable they are. Is not it? Well, the following video shows the experience of two men who did not believe much in this maxim and agreed to go through experience using a specific technology. However, the recording shows, in fact, that they were not very aware of what they were talking about.
If you really are what you eat, much attention is needed to ingest it, after all, contaminated food can cause poisoning. And it seems that the problem is frequent. Estimates from the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta suggest that every year about one in six US residents (48 million people) experience food poisoning, 128,000 hospitalizations and 3,000 food poisoning deaths.
- Researchers create smart bracelet to regulate body temperature
- Learn how to keep dieting even in social events
- Infant BMI: calculator teaches you to see if your child is healthy
- Children are more likely to see their dentist when parents have regular consultations
- Dengue, Zika virus and chikungunya are transmitted by the same mosquito, but cause different symptoms and complications.