Folic Acid May Prevent Labial and Palate Cleft
A daily intake of 0.4 mg of folic acid may reduce the risk of a baby cracking by one third isolated labial (with or without palatal fissure).
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Nothing is more interesting than new news to lose weight, and there are plenty of options to achieve this end and end the terrible concert effect that frights so many overweight and obese people in the world. In this context of obesity we see a huge range of subject matter experts searching for effective alternatives to control the obesity pandemic, and many studies are being conducted.
The spinal cord is one of the noble structures of the human body. It connects the brain to peripheral structures, including arms and legs. The spinal cord is a two-way pathway - it brings relevant information to the brain, including sensations of pain, temperature, and position of the body in space (proprioception), as well as stimuli to generate movement to the muscle groups of the four limbs.
- Understand the different types of liposuction
- Root scaling and straightening to keep your teeth and mouth clean
- German Hospital Oswaldo Cruz recruits patients for unpublished medical research in Brazil
- ZMA: The Allied Muscle & Immunity Supplement
- Are friends better than family? In two studies involving about 280,000 people, researcher William Chopik, of the State University of Washington, found that the power of friendship strengthens over the years and may even benefit health. Michigan, United States, found that friendships become increasingly important to a person's happiness and health throughout life. Not only that, but in older adults, friendships are really a strong indicator of good health and happiness, more than relationships wi