Is your promise to lose weight healthy?
For many, the holiday season is a special time of union, faith, celebration, and family gathering. In this context, food is part of the tradition. And, because of the variety of dishes and styles typical of that time, the table is full of varieties.
With this reality, the beginning of the year becomes synonymous with the return to diet, greater attention to weight and body, even more later of the excess that many people make at the end of the year.
It is common, however, that those who abused food at that time despaired. Who do you think made a big havoc? to increase the weight. And now? How to achieve the physical form you dream so much? This thinking is very dangerous because:
- Probably before these parties the person was no longer in weight and ideal form and blames a punctual period, without having the proper perception of the whole and awareness of possible abuses throughout the other events and months of the year
- The person failed to understand the constancy and persistence that for a longer period leads to the desired success (instead of focusing only on the end-of-year holidays as a total responsible person)
- Weighing only at parties, has ceased to have adequate nutritional, sports, and psychological knowledge to stay motivated with how to eat, practice physical activity, and healthy planning draws victory to reach goals.
Why can despair be an enemy of the diet?
But there are those who overdo this weight concern and instead of following the tips of professionals creates their own method of treatment without having enough knowledge to know if it is doing b in or not to oneself. The difference of someone engaged, attentive and interested in having and maintaining the health of a person who is obsessed is:
- Not knowing the right time to change
- Want unrealistic results
- Desire at any cost the ideal weight without worry about health
- Exaggerate choices and not accept proper body variation
- Leave social events, avoid being with people and situations to be able to feed only in the created and fanciful way as healthy.
Who loses social, family, and even professional commitments end up having huge losses with people, who certainly have missed it and will have difficulty understanding the reasons for such an inappropriate departure.
Who has already made his list at the beginning of the year, and wrote there that one of the goals is to succeed in weight loss, should also compute moments of rest and lightness. It can not be inattentive. Be aware of your choices for your day to day and also strategies for parties, events. And that these "escapadinhas" are already expected and welcome. Do not make life a burden. It is a joy to have parties and events to attend and to know how to behave and deal with the food there as well.
The importance of seeking help
The accompaniment with professionals (psychologist, nutritionist and physical educator) can help and much in the desired success.
The best thing to do now is to keep up with good planning and to have results for this year if possible still. At every step, with each victory, be alert and aware to recognize the achievement, celebrate and vibrate for what you already have, thank you and go to the next steps. Success is a steady path of action and choices.
If you have difficulty formulating the means to achieve your desires, seek a qualified professional. During the sessions of psychotherapy pnl techniques, life coaching and emdr are very welcome.
Success in what you are looking for and see you soon!
How Bupropion Works Nicotine stimulates the release of dopamine into the wellness areas of the brain. When the nicotine effect ends, there is a reduction in dopamine and this causes the person to want to smoke again, resulting in addiction. Bupropion works by competing with nicotine for dopamine receptors, causing one more cigarette to be released for well-being to become less and less necessary.
When we think of rush hour, the first The word that comes to our head is stress. Traffic generated by cars and other after-hours transportation can generate a lot of discontent - other unforeseen ones such as bus delay and problems with subway or train. It is important to create exits to avoid or escape from this state of stress, such as listening to music, investing in relaxation techniques, or pursuing activities that turn rush hour into an interactive moment.