Makeup artist helps restore self-esteem of women with skin problems
Although many people believe that taking care of beauty is futile, in fact this care can be important for self-esteem and well-being with the body in general. For most women, makeup is part of building that beauty.
In order to help women regain their self-esteem, Russian makeup artist Goar Avetisyan, 23, who has been working as a freelance writer for a long time, has conquered the social networks realizing astonishing transformations of people of the whole world. The profile of Goar Avetisyan, who lives in Moscow, already has more 4.4 million followers. In it she explained that her mission was "to give faith and hope to those who lost."
The transformations are made with advanced techniques of makeup, besides the help of a good hairstyle. The makeup artist has already done several jobs, but some have gained more prominence, such as women in treatment for cancer, burn victims and others who suffer from serious skin diseases.
According to a publication made by de Goar, many times she gets to spend two and a half hours perfecting the look of a client. In the before and after photos you can see the glow in these women's eyes. Check out some photos:
A post shared by Goar Avetisyan (@goar_avetisyan) on Oct 4, 2017 at 5:19 PDT
A post shared by Goar Avetisyan (@goar_avetisyan) on Sep 7, 2017 at 11: 34 PDT
It was simple to pass shade. Today, the great variety of colors and textures present in the market ends up confusing at the time of purchase. And the great ally for a perfect make-up can become an enemy when it's not properly applied. Proper color is your primary goal for makeup, but texture and mode of application also come into play.
This is my first article for My Life, and I chose to talk about surgeries as this topic is still the source of many questions in my clinic. For some people, several myths are treated as truths, and some truths are simply not known. Therefore, it is very important to know all the details about plastic surgeries before resorting to one of them.Interesting ArticlesPopular Posts
- For a long time science did not look favorably horoscope issues. However, new research shows that this scenario may change. Spanish scientists have discovered that the month of birth can influence a person's health.
- Hyperthyroidism in pregnancy increases risk of preeclampsia and miscarriage
- 5 Things that can happen if you run away from the prostate and urologist
- Acupuncture is effective against migraine, study finds
- Presence of preservatives, lack of data on conservation and date of manufacture were pointed out in the test