Man writes message of gratitude after suffering a heart attack
The night he went awry, the filmmaker had two shows scheduled. When she felt the first symptoms, she canceled the second presentation and went to the hospital. If he had tried to insist on doing it, he probably would not have resisted. A branch of his coronary artery had a total blockage, according to the doctors who treated him.
Faced with the risk of death, Kevin said that the first sensation was calm.
"I had a great life. my parents who raised me to be that person.I had a strange but wonderful career in the media, extraordinary friends, the best wife in the world, and an incredible daughter who made me a father.As I looked at infinity, I realized that I was satisfied I was so quiet that it was the end.I did so many cool things and went through so many adventures.How could I complain about finally paying the bill.I faced my biggest fear tonight, and it was not as bad as I imagined.I do not want that my life ends, but if it does, I have nothing to complain about. It was a gift, "he wrote on his Facebook.
According to the cardiologist Rogério Marra, from the Hospital Samaritano of São Paulo, there are some symptoms that may appear together until weeks before a heart attack. They are:
Pain in the thoracic region
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea, indigestion, heartburn or abdominal pain
- Cold sweating
- "Early symptoms appear in about of 50% of cases, but they are usually ignored, "explained the doctor in My Life report.
The term stress comes from physics and is related to the stress and wear to which the materials are exposed. Within the human body, stress is a reaction - physical and mental - resulting from attrition from a significant effort. It is the result of action overload and / or contact with some stressor stimulus.
Researchers from the Allen Institute for Brain Science and SRI International concluded a study linking poor sleep quality to a lower rate of brain functions. The study, published in Frontiers in Neuroscience , created an extensive and detailed map of genetic activity within the brain, known as gene expression, and showed five behavioral conditions including sleep, wake, and sleep deprivation.
- How to know if treatment for depression is working? Treating depression and finding out if medications are working is not always easy. Find out if treatment for depression is working and what the options are.
- Magnesium Chloride: 5 Benefits of Mineral to Health
- Do you know what Canelite is?
- Little sleep can increase risk of stroke
- São Paulo Borboletário is ideal for outdoor activities