Muay Thai: nine good reasons to practice
Kicks, punches, elbows, knees ... Many flee from Muay Thai because they find this Thai martial art too aggressive, but the benefits to the body make the effort worthwhile: more flexibility, muscles more defined and less greasy - all in a workout beyond agitated. "The training starts with a warm-up, running, jumping, stretching, stretching, push-ups, squats and squats," says Physical Education teacher and martial arts expert Fabricio Boscolo Del Vecchio, Federal University of Pelotas (UFPel)
This is just the beginning: Muay Thai training goes on with perfecting different forms of punching, kicking, elbowing and kneeing and mastery of the game.
Get into shape with our Muay Thai training: check out the videos! opponent (clinch). "There are also the famous 'gloves', when the training partners do simulated fights, one to three rounds of two to four minutes," adds the professional. To finish, more exercises of physical conditioning, stretches and massages. Take your breath away, but do not worry: physical exertion only brings benefits! Check below the advantages of Muay Thai pointed out by professionals of this fight:
Basketball is a sport invented at the end of century, in the United States, as an "indoor" alternative to winter periods that make outdoor sports impossible. Agile and vibrant, he fell in favor with the practitioners and spread throughout the world. It did not take long to disembark in Brazil because of its practicality and because it is a court sport that does not require large areas, played indoors, such as in multi-gymnasiums.
When practicing physical activity, you always hear about the need to "stretch" before performing the most impactful exercises. But will you know why and how important these preliminaries are? Stretching is done by stretching the body tissues, moving the muscle away from one point to the other, in order to give more agility and increase the range of muscle movement and of elasticity.
- Family conflict in childhood increases risk of heart disease
- Eating roasted bread and potatoes increases risk of cancer
- Hyperactivity may be more common in children who snore
- Vegetable oil or olive oil: which is the best option?
- Mosaicism is a genetic defect that occurs during the development of the embryo, which has different cell lines. development of the embryo, which has different cell lines. The mosaic individual has two distinct genetic materials: one formed by the union of the gametes of the father and the mother, and the other that appears due to the genetic mutation. Generally the mutation occurs in a cell of the embryo, involving the loss or duplication of a chromosome, so the person will have in his or her bo