My view on my body is normal?
Taking care of the health of the body and mind is fundamental to a good balance and quality of life. Having a meal plan, practicing sports, and caring for emotional well-being can greatly help in personal success and fulfillment. But if you get lost in your own criticisms, exaggerating the analysis can lead to sadness and unhappiness. And it's all that you do not want.
Think about what group of people you are:
1) Among those who seek health, harmony and happiness. People who do this consciously, looking at themselves with consistency and acting in a healthy way for the necessary changes and actions. If, for example, they are overweight, they quickly seek guidance and put into practice a new form of healthy, physical and psychic eating to achieve their goals with pleasure.
2) Among those who always look for the body of critical way, finding defects in a compulsive way and seeking to correct them without analyzing the risks involved. That is, the quest for perfection is aesthetic and not for general health and well-being.
If you think you belong to the second group, I ask: does this seem normal to you, or do you perceive it to be a problem?
In fact, the problem is in everything that is done compulsively. When there is an imbalance and a lack of risk assessment to get satisfaction is when everything is off the axis. This eternal dissatisfaction with the body becomes negative when those who seek the perfect body do not want to pay? the price of daily care and thus runs serious risks of unthinking action and low long-term results. You should always be aware of:
- Physical health
- Mental health
- Physical activity
- Individual attention to your own needs
And this attention is not based your model of vision, but a specialist, someone who is capable of evaluating and helping you make the choices. The change to reach the body healthy and aesthetically interesting is a work done with dedication, daily and with constant evaluations.
Who has this critical vision and dissatisfaction exacerbated with the body itself, acting and perceiving itself in a distorted way, harms his own day to day when:
- He stops meeting new people, for fear of the judgment of the other
- Loses deadlines and loses himself in time in search of aesthetic perfection
- Stops doing activities for fear of not being
- When life is stimulated and focused on the control of the body and other areas of life are lost in time and space, we can understand this as a major problem .
One way to achieve a more friendly view of your own body is to seek professional help and keep areas of life in balance, such as family, work or school, leisure, friends, sports, etc.
A good exercise to be done is:
1) Evaluate how many hours per day you are engaged in this body analysis; 2) Assess whether your criticisms are motivating and encourage new healthy habits; 3) Find out if what you do, your actions for bodily corrections run the risk of doing harm to your health in some way.
Neurolinguistic programming techniques (NLP), EMDR, life coaching, psychotherapy sessions are welcome in healing and balance. Consult a qualified professional to assist you if necessary.
You've probably gotten worried a decision he had to take. When analyzing the choices, the options and possibilities you may have quickly found the right key. However, most people get lost in this moment of decision. For example, what to say in a job interview. Should we be cold or show emotion? And to what extent one or the other?
I have long been receiving couples in my office with emotional sufferings brought on by an unsatisfactory sexual life. Even this is very common in heterosexual couples, as a recent study has shown, which has found that women who have sex with men have fewer orgasms. Sex in fixed partnerships is not only one of the starting engines for the constitution as , also, maintaining the relationship.