Nail biting can be harmful to your teeth
Nail biting can be a difficult habit to give up, but if you do not give up, your dental health may suffer much more than your manicure.
According to the Academy of General Dentistry, children or adults who chew nails can fracture, chip or wear their anterior teeth because of the stress caused by the habit. And those using orthodontic appliances create an even greater risk of root resorption (a root shortening) or dental loss, as the appliances already expose the teeth to increased pressure.
Continue reading on the Colgate website .
It is more than proven that having an active sex life brings, besides physical pleasure, benefits that reverberate for the whole body even after sex. Males such as migraine, stress, cramps and PMS, for example, lose ground with sexual intercourse. The skin looks more beautiful, and the muscles more relaxed.
It's like a double-edged sword: it's essential in hormone production, but, in excess, it becomes a health risk. Certainly you have already been warned about the dangers of not controlling your cholesterol rates, which is often misunderstood. Daniel Magnoni, cardiologist and neurologist at the Heart Hospital explains that when levels are above indicated , the fat fractions become more available in the circulation.
- Sex is the only exercise that moves all the muscles of the body
- The research was conducted by scientists at the University of Denmark who evaluated 31 young people aged 18-35 for more than six weeks and found that the use of Ibuprofen for long periods interrupted the production of testosterone, the main hormone responsible for male fertility.
- Cervical spine injury: rehabilitation is slow and depends on the type of trauma
- Groin allergy causes itching and redness
- Dengue: cardiac patients have a higher risk of complications