New Alternative Tobacco Products Attract Young
Alternative tobacco products attract young people
Cigarettes nowadays no longer represent the preference of young people. They are more likely to choose flavored, new and vaporized products.
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Currently, male contraceptives are limited only to condoms and vasectomy, unlike women who may choose different ways to avoid pregnancy. Researchers at the University of Washington in the United States have developed a male contraceptive, and the first clinical trials are promising. The new male pill has been named as dimethandrolone undecanoate, or DMAU.
Myocardial revascularization surgery ("bypass surgery") is a technique for treating coronary artery disease. Complicated? Let's simplify. Coronary artery disease occurs when the coronary arteries (blood vessels that carry oxygen and blood to the heart) have total or partial obstruction. This obstruction usually occurs due to the accumulation of fat in the walls of the arteries over the years, which begins to be observed in moments of greater demand of the myocardium (heart muscle).
- Women with migraine are more likely to gain weight
- Week 3 Move Brazil has exercise options for the whole family
- Feeling sleepy throughout the day may be a sign of Alzheimer's, says study
- Leisure exercises increase life expectancy by up to seven years
- What is rumor and what is true in Operation Low Flesh