New blood test may help detect breast cancer
Another study published by the Clinical Breast Cancer has proven the usefulness of Videssa Breast as a diagnostic complement to images of women with abnormal findings and has shown that it could potentially reduce biopsy use by as much as 67%. "The use of biomarkers for cancer detection is a major advance in the management of women with dense breasts and in navigating many diagnostic challenges. As a clinician, the ability to identify who will benefit most, monitor and rule out breast cancer in women, when they get suspected findings, is tremendous, "says Elayne Arterbery, a St. Mary's of Saginaw oncologist." This study also validates the scientific promise and increasing role of biomarkers in addressing diagnostic challenges for women with breasts dense and the merits of new research to help expand the way we put that science to benefit women, "she concludes.
One of the major findings on ultrasonography in women of reproductive age is ovarian cyst. This news often raises questions, anxieties and concerns in the patient, family and even the doctor. Most cysts pose no risk to the patient and disappear spontaneously in a few weeks. They are mainly functional cysts, such as ovulatory follicles and corpus luteum cysts.
The study had the participation of 25 men with athletic size, 13 with normal weight and 12 with overweight. To perform the analysis, sprays with no hormone were applied to the participants, without them knowing what kind of substance they were in contact with. After eight weeks the researchers repeated the experiments with the same participants and concluded that those who had contact with oxytocin ingested fewer calories and had metabolism accelerated.
- Dentist-physician collaboration needed for treatment of osteoporosis
- Health Plans Should Cover Zika Virus Tests
- Gabriela Pugliesi reveals bacterial infection: "It began with a hair that has been blocked"
- Masses can help weight loss, study says Mass b> b> Masses help in weight loss, according to Italian study. Better understand how the masses can be linked to weight loss
- How to know if treatment for depression is working? Treating depression and finding out if medications are working is not always easy. Find out if treatment for depression is working and what the options are.