New booklet addresses osteoporosis medications and dental health
Dental patients who have been alarmed or confused by recent news stories about how osteoporosis medications could affect oral health now have a booklet to help them separate real facts from fiction. The American Dental Association (ADA) has collaborated with the National Osteoporosis Foundation to create the booklet "Medications for Osteoporosis and Your Dental Health," which will be available at dental offices this month.
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
As much as diabetes is an increasingly commented disease, much of what we hear about it may be incorrect. There is a huge amount of misinformation circulating about this epidermal disease. Unfortunately, this confusion makes a lot of people with diabetes have no idea what to do to reverse the problem, and most worryingly, many people do not even know they have the disease.
Meningococcal disease is a very serious illness. In Brazil alone, 1,084 cases were reported in 2016, according to the Ministry of Health # 3 #. Statistics show that the lethality of the disease is significant: by the year 2013, on average, one death occurred every eight minutes around the world Invasive Meningococcal Disease (DMI) is caused by the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis , which has 13 different serogroups # 6 #.
- Increased blood sugar levels during pregnancy affect the heart of babies
- Prostate cancer: abiraterone and enzalutamide are new treatments
- Men need to overcome prejudice with prostate cancer screening
- Colonoscopy and endoscopy: can the procedures be performed together?
- New Immunotherapy Treatment Shows Good Results Against Breast Cancer