New facets may offer minimally invasive smile repair
Separations between your teeth, stained teeth, badly shaped teeth, crowded teeth - all of these characteristics are nature's mistakes or lesion results, and are relatively easy to fix .
The facet, for example, is a great choice for many dental patients. "Facets" made with tooth-colored materials and placed on the front of the teeth, the facets are made in a laboratory by a dental technician, following a model provided by your dentist.
Continue reading on Colgate's website .
For Brazilians, taking more than one bath a day is common, but a study by the University of Utah in the United States found that this habit may not be as beneficial to health. Researchers have pointed out that more than one bath per day can deregulate the microbial ecosystems of the skin. Skin is our body's primary means of protecting against disease, and with that organ we become much more vulnerable.
Brazil recorded 588 deaths from the H1N1 virus. According to the document, 188 deaths from H1N1 flu were recorded. In total, there were some 3501 cases of influenza, of which 1604 cases are located in the country. Southeast Region and 1,394 are from the State of São Paulo. Prevention The best way to avoid contamination by the H1N1 virus is prevention.
- New treatments integrate the National Policy of Integrative and Complementary Practices
- Learn how to prepare bedding for winter
- Tônia Carrero dies at 95 years of cardiac arrest during surgery
- Walk two minutes. Repeat 15 times. Or walk ten minutes, three times. The benefits to longevity appear to be virtually the same, according to a new study that has inspired patterns of physical activity and life expectancy.
- Children who sleep little can suffer from weight gain