New guidelines to benefit pregnant women
The label information on the systemic interaction of some drugs in infants and pregnant women aims to help health professionals prescribe safe and appropriate medications for women during pregnancy. "The goal of the FDA is to help dentists and health professionals prescribe safe medications for pregnant and lactating women," said Sandra Kweder, associate director of the FDA's new medicines section in a statement on the new labeling. Colgate site.
Feeling the baby moving and kicking in the belly is a of the moments considered magical by parents and family, but some mothers may suffer a little more than expected with this agitation. According to a study, the first to examine this aspect, conducted by the Imperial College of London in England, infants can exert a 4-kilogram force by kicking into the uterus.
A breastfeeding brings many benefits: it reduces infant mortality, reduces the occurrence of diseases in newborns and is economical, as well as reducing the chances of a woman developing breast and uterine cancer. For all these reasons, breastfeeding needs to be supported in all sectors of society, not just among mothers themselves.
- Breastfeeding can increase the child's intelligence and even his future salary, says a Brazilian study
- Step by step to dry and model the hair
- Powerful juices let go of the intestine
- After cancer and without a leg, ballerina returns to dance
- Abdominal flaccidity: treatment varies according to the cause of the problem