Night Walk through the center of São Paulo is a physical activity option
Is exercise easier to practice than walking? To escape from sedentary lifestyle, this is the simplest way to start. And you do not even need to join a gym - just put foot on the street and still enjoy getting to know the city. Those who are interested in the activity can take advantage of the Night Walk project, which promotes a cultural and free two-hour tour around the Municipal Theater - its starting point and end.
The Night Walk takes place on Thursdays, from 8pm.
Benefits of walking
In addition to improving physical fitness, the advantages of walking to the health of the body and mind are many. For a person who does not practice any type of sport, a walk of 10 minutes a day already causes perceptible effects to the body. Among the benefits of walking are:
- Improve circulation: Walking increases blood flow in the body, dilating blood vessels and lowering blood pressure. This helps in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Fighting osteoporosis: movement of the entire skeleton facilitates the absorption of calcium, making bones more resistant and less likely to suffer from the disease
- Fighting depression: during walking, our body releases endorphin, hormone responsible for the feeling of joy and relaxation. The more you walk, the more endorphins are produced, which in the long run helps prevent diseases such as depression
- Weight loss: Like any physical activity, walking causes your body to expend more energy than it is accustomed to. This stimulates calorie burning and helps eliminate fats.
- Controlling diabetes: Walking increases insulin production, the substance responsible for glucose uptake by body cells. If you have diabetes, you have a greater amount of glucose circulating in the blood, and insulin production helps reduce those rates.
To learn more about walking and its benefits, check out this content of My Life.
You are the type that Do you think that the more weight you have in bodybuilding? So it's best to rethink your concepts. A study published some time ago by McMaster University in Canada shows that you can also achieve the much-desired muscles by pulling less weight. The researchers looked at 49 men who had been following bodybuilding training for a year or more and were divided into two groups.
The Q48 method - Burns 48 hours is a program focused on fast weight loss, for those who have little time to work out daily. The technique developed by trainer Vinícius Possebon is based on HIIT training (see benefits of HIIT training) and offers training options of a maximum of 15 minutes, which can be done in any environment and do not require the use of any type of apparatus, only use body weight (1).
- Lipstick is essential in every basic makeup kit
- Alternative treatments may rule out removal of the uterus
- Absorbent panties arrives in Brazil and promises to complicate menstruation
- Zika virus: scientists create the most effective method to destroy Aedes aegypti eggs
- Husband may be responsible for woman's weight gain