Night Walk through the center of São Paulo is a physical activity option
Is exercise easier to practice than walking? To escape from sedentary lifestyle, this is the simplest way to start. And you do not even need to join a gym - just put foot on the street and still enjoy getting to know the city. Those who are interested in the activity can take advantage of the Night Walk project, which promotes a cultural and free two-hour tour around the Municipal Theater - its starting point and end.
The Night Walk takes place on Thursdays, from 8pm.
Benefits of walking
In addition to improving physical fitness, the advantages of walking to the health of the body and mind are many. For a person who does not practice any type of sport, a walk of 10 minutes a day already causes perceptible effects to the body. Among the benefits of walking are:
- Improve circulation: Walking increases blood flow in the body, dilating blood vessels and lowering blood pressure. This helps in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Fighting osteoporosis: movement of the entire skeleton facilitates the absorption of calcium, making bones more resistant and less likely to suffer from the disease
- Fighting depression: during walking, our body releases endorphin, hormone responsible for the feeling of joy and relaxation. The more you walk, the more endorphins are produced, which in the long run helps prevent diseases such as depression
- Weight loss: Like any physical activity, walking causes your body to expend more energy than it is accustomed to. This stimulates calorie burning and helps eliminate fats.
- Controlling diabetes: Walking increases insulin production, the substance responsible for glucose uptake by body cells. If you have diabetes, you have a greater amount of glucose circulating in the blood, and insulin production helps reduce those rates.
To learn more about walking and its benefits, check out this content of My Life.
Finding a balance and discipline in the practice of some form of body is still an obstacle for many people. Like any other follow-up, the market for Fitness or the world of gymnastics and sports needs at all times to launch more and more news. If you are a person who accompanies this information, you may have heard or even practiced some ways you can not even hear it, right?
You've probably seen this famous cartoon character already. Johnny Bravo (Cartoon Network) is known for the look marked by the pectoralis and strong arms that contrast with the legs little worked. Staying healthy and defined body is also the goal of many men who invest heavily the whole year in the workout The problem is that many of them, like Johnny Bravo, end up exaggerating in the exercises that work the upper limbs and are disproportionate body-shaped, as if it were a T.