People who do not smoke, but also do not sun themselves, have the same life expectancy as people who smoke. This study indicates that avoiding the sun is a risk factor for death of the same magnitude as smoking. "This study indicates that avoiding the sun is a risk factor for death of the same magnitude as smoking," says a study published in the journal "Journal of Internal Medicine" with 30,000 women for about 20 years. When compared to someone who is exposed more to the sun, the life expectanc
In the face of all this, Lindqvist argues that the woman should not expose herself to the sun. "We have known for a long time that there are three habits that are dangerous to our health: smoking, being sedentary and being overweight." Now, with this research we have seen that there is a room: avoiding exposure to the sun, "says Lindqvist. >
It is very common to hear that a woman "is in menopause" or "is in the menopause period." The term menopause is often misused to refer to the female climacteric period. In a simplified way, it can be said that menopause is the last menstrual cycle of women, which is defined by the absence of menstruation for at least one year.
Pelvic varices are dilated, tortuous, and insufficient veins appearing in the pelvic region. They occur mainly around the female organs: uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries. Pelvic varices, as well as all varicose veins, make it difficult to return blood flow to the heart and can cause abdominal discomfort (especially during the menstrual period).
- Appendicitis is one of the most common diseases of the digestive system. Appendicitis is caused by an obstruction in the appendix, which leads to increased pressure, problems with blood flow and inflammation. If the blockage is not treated, the organ may rupture and spread the infection through the body.
- Testicular biopsy: surgery for sperm capture
- Heartburn medication may be effective against periodontal disease
- Fluoxetine you lose weight? Understand how it works
- Supplementation of zinc may shorten the duration of colds